Escaping with the Devil!

Mihir sat across Shravani holding the guitar while she was fidgeting with her fingers looking absolutely nervous

Shravani: mujhse nahi hoga...

She looked down hopeless... His fingers tapped on the guitar surface as he thought for sometime and finally pulled her closer to him taking her by surprise.

Mihir: okay! Hear me out ohk? I'll show you.. just follow the lead..

He asked to which she just nodded and he started playing the guitar..

🎶 🎶🎶🎶🎶

She sat there staring as his fingers did wonders with the guitar strings..

Mihir: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De, Chahu Main Ya Na... Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De, Chahun Main Ya Naa...

Shravani: kitna accha gate ho tum...

She said lost still staring at him... He smiled hearing that as he said..

Mihir: sing ! So that I can say the same..

He said making her blush..

Shravani: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De , Chahun Main Ya Naa.. Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De, Chahu Main Ya Na..

She smile and followed his lead as he nodded in approval that she was doing right.

Mihir: Itna Bata Doon Tujhko , Chahat Pe Apni Mujhko... Yun To Nahi Ikhtiyar

He continued further while she sat there listening to him keenly.

Mihir: Phir Bhi Yeh Socha Dil Ne, Ab Jo Laga Hoon Milne... Poochu Tujhe Ek Baar Oh..

He eyed her to sing with him next to which she nodded smiling..

Shrahir: Tu Hi Yeh Mujhko Bata De, Chahu Main Ya Na... Hmm.. Apne Tu Dil Ka Pata De, Chahun Main Ya Na..

They completed together when Mihir raised his brows at her to which she looked confused..

Shravani: what?

Mihir: ab kisse hua?

She looked away smiling when he pulled her from her chair to his lap wrapping his arms around her waist.

Mihir: there comes time jab hum hopeless ho jate hai...hume lagta hai humse nahi hoga .. us waqt sirf ek push ki jarurat hoti hai... Ek push aur app me firse umeed jagti hai...