Shravani worries about Mihir!

Shravani was getting better and better as the days were passing

Shravani was getting better and better as the days were passing.. also about her feelings.. that were growing stronger and getting deeper unknown to her own self. It was Adharv's engagement tomorrow and the elders were busy preparing everything while the kids were in a separate empty room to prepare the dance performances.

Mihir sits beside Shravani on the matress. Ruhi on her either side with Sanya and Darsh next to her while Jiya, Pankti and Aman sat across them. Adharv on the other side sat in between both at a side corner staring at his cousins who looked really busy thinking about something.

Adharv: kabse chup chap bethe ho.. Maun vrat he rakhna tha toh mujhe kyu bithaya yaha?

He asked pissed off at his cousins.

Aman: chillax bro!

Shravani: maun vrat nahi hai.. we are thinking..

Mihir: we just want to make your engagement memorable!

Sanya: for which we need to think of the best songs.

They grin at a pissed off Adharv who rolls his eyes at them.

Jiya: hey what about Wah Wah Raam Ji?

Asked Jiya all of a sudden when Shravani threw the cushion on her face.

Shravani: itna ghisa pita common song! Cancle.

She huffs making Mihir chuckle.

Pankti: then what didu? Adhe ghante se we couldn't even decide a single song?

Ruhi: exactly..  kab gana select hoga kab app choreograph karoge aur kab hum reherse karenge?

Asks Ruhi looking at Shravani who frowns at her..

Shravani: ho jayega.. tension kyu le rahi hai? Main hoon Na..

She was saying while still frowning when Aman jumps in.

Aman: oh hello... Shravani ji if you forgot engagement kal he hai..

Shravani: you shut up! Bakwas kiye ja raha hai kabse.. let me think .. and decide the song..

She scolds still frowning when he makes a puppy face..

Aman: arey main...

Mihir eyes him to stay quiet and he gives up.. he holds Shravani's hand when she looks up at him.

Mihir: take your time.. Aram se socho hum shant bethenge.. but really thora jaldi karna hoga.. as it's already 11 a.m.. we need tk rehearse right?

He asks calmly when she nods in understanding and smiles taking her phone and scrolling through YouTube. He smiles and look up only to find Jiya smirking at him. He raises his brows at her to which she shrugs and turns to Pankti. He looks confused but then shrugs and looks back at Shravani who was currently busy thinking of a perfect song.
He sits staring at her absorbing her beauty when she suddenly turns her head towards him and grins as her eyes light up.