Answer.

Next day

Next day...

It was Adharv and Vividha's haldi ceremony. The two families were gathered in the Sehgal's Farmhouse. The ceremony was organised in the garden...

Bela , Vish , Suhani and Kuhu were on their knees arranging the required things for the ceremony.. Mahir , Vikrant, Rocky and Pratham stood talking to Adharv's in-laws.

Ayush, Mihir , Pankti and Ruhi brought Adharv to the place..

Bela: udhar kaha? Idhar bethna hai..

She says looking at the kids who were moving to the other side..

Shravani: arey mumma pics click krne ja rahe honge..

Suhani: pics wics badme.. mohrat nikla ja raha hai .. chup chap bheto yaha Adharv.

The momma was back and left with no other choice Adharv sat silently on his place. Mihir walked all the way upto Shravani and leaning on her shoulder he whispered huskily.

Mihir: did I forgot to say how beautiful you look?

Shravani titled her head to her right so that she could face him..

Shravani: eight times already Mihir..

She giggled making him laugh silently. Jiya who has been observing their odd behaviour was by now sure that their plan has worked and now Mihir and Shravani were a thing. Just to get a stamp over her doubt she walked upto them and they immediately step apart coming out of thier whispering conversation.

Jiya: so?

She asks smirking at them crossing her arms over her chest. The two shares a nervous look with eachother before Mihir breaks the facad and joins Jiya hugging her ..

Mihir: plan worked partner.

He said playfully shocking Shravani. She throwed them a nasty glare while the two continued to laugh at her demeanor.

Shravani: you know I hate you both..

She said huffing when the two keeps their hand on their chest acting shocked and hurt.

Mihir: your boyfriend?

Jiya: your favourite cousin?

The both asks in unison sounding utterly shocked making her more angrier. Stomping her foot she left from there leaving thebtwo laughing like maniacs.

The ceremony got completed successfully... Followed by the small performance that the bridesmaids performed. Shravani who stood away from Mihir and Jiya still angry almost lost herself whole watching them perform. They did a simple choreo but she could see herself in them.

She missed dancing.

Dancing was a part of her life.. something she couldn't replace... It provided her happiness.. peace and calm..