Kiss 👀

It was a week since Shravani was in hospital and finally today she was getting discharged

Behir along with Adharv , Aman and  Mihir  came to take back the princess back to her castle.

Doctor: remember only bedrest. No pressure on arms and chest. And yeah time to time dressing is mandatory.

The doctor reminded them as they nodded obidiently.

Bela: app tension mat lijiye doctor. Hum Shravani ka pura dhyan rakhenge...

Mahir: nurse to rahegi he lekin hum sab bhi rahenge uska dhyan rakhne ke liye.

The doctor nodded and handed them the discharge papers where Mahir signed and handed it back to him.

Doctor: take care Shravani. Get well soon.

He patted her hairs as she smiled nodding at him.
Adharv and Mihir came to her either sides holding her either hands and helped her to get up.

Mihir: madam... Finally home huh!

He asked smirking when she grinned like a kid making him chcukle.

Shravani: finally.. Taras gaye the mere akh apne ghar lo dekhne me liye ..

She said dramatically as he led her outside followed by others.

Mihir: nautanki..

He chuckled followed by her.

Adharv and Aman went first to get the car while Behir were just behind Shrahir looking at them.

Bela: apko Mihir kaisa lagta hai?

She asked our of blue smiling at him.

Mahir: matlab?

Bela: matlab puch rahi hu ladka lagta kaisa hai appko?

She asked facing him.

Mahir: thik hai.. handsome hai.. talented hai.. well mannered and we'll behaved hai.. lekin puch kyu rahi ho?

Bela looked at her daughter and Mihir who looked so great and comfortable together. She wasn't sure if what she was thinking was true but she just wanted to know her husband's opinion about Mihir who had 99% possibilities of being their son in law in future.

Mahir: bologi bhi?

He snapped his fingers infront of her face bringing her back to world.

Bela: huh? Nothing.. bas ase he puch rahi thi..

Mahir looked at her skeptically and before he could ask further he was called by Adharv and left towards the car. Bela left a sigh of relief and got inside the car when Mihir came to her side to close the door.

Bela: arey beta tum nahi aa rahe ho humare sath?

She asked surprised when Shravani too looked up at him.