Professor of Love😌

Darsh shook his head and went towards Mihir gripping his shoulders making him look straight at him

Darsh: dude.. tu overthink kyu kar raha hai? You always believed in your love.. you loved her selflessly and without any expectations. You have been loving her since so many months. You're not new to these things but she's. Tu uska point of view se ek bar dekh.. usey toh shayad realise bhi nahi hua hoga ki uske words kis tarah se nikal ke ate honge. I'm sure usne unknowingly woh sab keh diya.. woh kehna kuch aur chahti thi par keh kuch aur gayi..

Mihir gave him a look crossing his arms over his chest.

Mihir: why are you defending Her?

He asked cocking an eyebrow to which Darsh grinned..

Darsh: because she's AB.

Mihir raise a brow at him.

Mihir: Amitabh Bacchan?

He asked making Darsh laugh out hard.. he shook his head before replying which brought a smile on Mihir's face even when be tried to hold it back.

Darsh: Almost Bhabhi.

Here on the other side Shravani walked towards the parking area where she parked her car while Sanya followed her silently glaring at her back.

Shravani: why do I feel tu mujhe gusse se dekh rhi hai? Precisely ghoor rahi hai.

She said turning back to see her glare hardened.

Sanya: yeah because mujhe sacchi tujhpe gussa aa raha hai.

She said huffing making her confused. Opening the cat door she got inside throwing her bagpack in the back. Sanya walked to the other side and got inside doing the same after closing the door.

Shravani: ab kya kia maine?

She asked crossing her arms over her chest. Sanya sat straight facing her. Her face serious and eyes demanding.

Sanya:  you don't have any idea what have you done?

Shravani: no I don't. Kindly enligt me.

Sanya: kya bol rahi thi tu in the auditorium? Ki tu kuch time tak tere aur Mihir ke Relationship ko secret rakhna chahti hai.. I thought because you wanted to enjoy the sneekin around phase.. but no.. tujhe kuch time date karke dekhna hai.. how does it feel. And by that time if you doesn't get sure about Mihir then it's over? Seriously Shravani?

She whisper yelled glaring at Shravani. As soon as she heard her realisation dawned in her and she understood what her words meant and sounded when in reality she didn't meant it like that.

Shravani: what? Tujhe aisa laga? God.. Sanya.. I.. damn mera matlab nahi tha trust me.

She kept her hand on hers trying to make her understand but she jerked her hands away.