BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️

Mihir comes out of his washroom hearing the continuous rings of his phone

Mihir comes out of his washroom hearing the continuous rings of his phone...  He walks out just in a towel as he leave the shower in middle thinking the call to be important...

But the moment his eyes falls on the ID he couldn't help but leave a breathy laugh.

Mihir: missing me so damn much ki call kiye he ja rahi ho?

He asks holding the phone infront of his face smirking to find Sharvani over his muscular chest that was on full view . Noticing that Mihir's smirk widens.

Mihir: take a picture.. it'll last long.

He says breaking her trance ...

Shravani: shut up.. kaha the? Kabse call kar rahi hu..

She said diverting the topic narrowing her eyes making him chuckle again.

Mihir: as you can see baby... Shower lene he wala tha ki appka call aaa gaya...

He says making her blush slightly..

Shravani: what I've called you for is I want you..

She says making him surprised..

Mihir: really? I thought we were gonna wait till our wedding night!

As soon as she realises what that meant she felt embarassed and short of words.

Shravani: shut up Mihir... Mera matlab woh nahi tha...

He laughs hearing that settling himself on the bed.

Mihir: alright alright! Bataiye ..

Shravani : I want you here in an hour for the preparations.

Mihir: preparations for?

Shravani: it's mumma dadda's anniversary tomorrow.. and itna sab kuch chal raha tha life me ki dimag se he skip ho gaya... Itne saal tak you know halat kaise the .. mumma nahi thi.. dadda alag phase of life me the . Ab finally sab thik hai.. Mahir ko unki Bela wapas mili hai... Toh Behir ke reunion ka celebration toh banta hai na..?

She asks making him smile... She thinks so much for her parents and that alone is enough for him to fall for her all over again.

Mihir: ofcourse... Bilkul banta ha... Toh tell me how can I help you madam?

Shravani: sab kuch planned hai ... Tum bas aa jao...

She says grinning making him smile. In an hour he reaches her place and finds her standing in the garden already waiting for him. He walks towards her as she hugs him pecking his cheeks.

Mihir: so? Yaha bahar kya kar rahi ho itne rat ko?

Shravani: andar interference and disturbances hone me chances jyada hai.. so this is the best place... Sanya aur Darsh v ate he honge.

He nods and in a while their friends come as well.

Darsh: so what's the plan?

He asks as the three of them looks at Shravani.. she grins and explains them the whole thing she have decided to do for her parents.