Their first official date!✨♥️

Sanya: what happened? Itni tensed kyu hai?

Looking at Sharavani's face one could easily tell how upset and at the same time worried she was... And who could've sensed it more than her bestfriend?

Shravani: dadda ne muh pe mana kia hai mujhe..

Biting on her nails she looked up at her bestfriend with sad eyes ..

Sanya: kis cheez ke liye?

She asked confused only to earn a glare..

Shravani: arey ... Mihir aur main? Humari first date thi yaar .. spoil ho gayi ..

Dropping her hands on her sides she slumped on the sofa in their green room completely exhausted and hopeless..

" Nahi hui spoil! Mere hote huye kaise hogi?"

They snapped their head towards the door as soon as they heard the voice and stood up on their places immediately with their mouths hanging open and eyes wide...

Shravani: mumma!!!

Sanya: aunty!!!

Both of them were shocked to see her and more than that they were scared ..

Bela: tum mujhse baatein bhi chipane lagi ho Bubbie?

She asked coming inside with a disappointed look which was enough for Sharavani to run into her arms..

Shravani: nahi mumma main...

She was stopped by her mom who removed her hands from her body and stood infront of her with her arms crossed.

Bela: kabse chal raha tha yeh sab? And don't ok.  Just don't you dare lie to me! Maine kayi bar yeh mehsus kiya tha but kabhi point out nahi kar payi .. sahi mauke aur sahi saboot ka intezar kar rahi thi jo ajj mujhe mil gaya....

Shravani looked down at her feets while Sanya stood silently beside her friend trying to comfort her ...

Bela: tell me everything from the start.

She demanded tilting her daughter's chin up with her finger tips.

Shravani sighed before narrating her everything from the start.. how Mihir fell in love with her on the first day of their college .. she told her how she wasn't interested in him at the start and always rejected and hurted him but he never have up on her.. he was always there for her.. in both her ups and down... She told her that a part of her always thought she was a bad luck and that was another reason for which she always maintained her distance from Mihir when when she deep somewhere in her heart liked her. But it's said that love isn't something which we do with out will... It just happens.. with or without your will .. and hence without her will and knowledge she fell for Mihir... Hard... And they started dating weeks back...

Shravani: it's just that mumma... Main itne jaldi kisiko bhi humare bare me batana nahi chahti thi.. I just wanted to keep things private.. after all I'm a Sehgal... Aur mujhse related koi choti baat bhi kab news ban jaye koi bharosa nahi... Aise bhi.. itne sali baad mujhe mere mumma aur dadda wapas mile hai... Main unhe upset karna nahi chahti..