She's Back!

Bela was shocked to see herself infront of her

Bela was shocked to see herself infront of her. The eyes that looked empty and deprive of any emotion was filled with tears.  She couldn't believe that indeed her daughter was the exact replica of her. She had heard it alot of times but now when she in front of her eyes her heart was thumping hard against her chest.

Shravani: mumma...

She ran to her and got on her knees holding her hands.

Shravani: mumma.. app ... App jinda ho.. you're alive oh god ..

She cried hugging her tightly sobbing in her arms. Bela smiled with tears if happiness trying to hug her back but her hands were already tied. Shravani backed off and looked at her mom who was just the same like she was. Just that the glow on her face was faded , few of her hairs were greyish, eyes had dark circles and she looked skinny.

Bela: Shravani.. my baby.. kitni bari ho gayi ho tum...

She said admiring her daughter. Shravani smiled in between her cries. She took her hands and started untieing the thick rope from her hands and legs . When she removed the rope she saw red marks on her white skin.. she had rashes all over her body, cuts on her arms.. Shravani was confused, sad , angry and furious at the same time as she was already cursing the person who had done all these to her.

As soon as Bela was freed from the ropes she held Shravani's face and kissed all over her face crying in joy.

Bela: my baby... You don't know how much I have missed you.. wanted to see you.. I never thought I'll see you again .

She cried hugging her tightly while Shravani sobbed in her arms.

Mihir comes running in search of Shravani and stood dumbfounded to see the women who was hugging Shravani as if her life depended on it.
He did know who Bela is but he never saw her picture and to say he was shocked would be an understatement as he couldn't figure out how that woman looked exactly like Shravani.

Mihir: Shravani...

Hearing his voice the two ladies looked up. Bela was surprised as she could see her Mahir in him while Shravani got up smiling wiping her tears.

Shravani: Mihir maine kaha tha na tumse... I feel thus trip will give back my everything.. and everything will be back to normal.. I'll get my everything back.. dekho mere intuitions sach hue.. my .. my mumma is alive Mihir..

She cried in happiness.. Mihir stared at her and then at Bela who looked at him confused.

Mihir: yeh tumhari mom hai?

He asked taking slow steps towards her when she nodded.

Shravani: jinko hum sab wapas pana chahte the woh finally humare pass wapas a gayi. I found my everything Mihir.

She cried holding on to his hand as Mihir took her in a hug trying to calm her down. Bela looked at them and smiled knowingly.
Shravani backed away and looked at Bela..