You're Staying Away From Him.

Mahir: Answer Shravani Sehgal

He said in his stern voice looking at Mihir and Shravani.. his face void of any emotions. Bela looked at the two raising her brows..

Ruhi stared them innocently sitting back . Shravani and Mihir shared a look.. both of them knew it's been just 2 days since they started dating and definitely they aren't ready to reveal it yet to their parents.. so eyeing eachother and having their own talk they turn to her parents who were looking at them patiently for an answer.

Shravani: mumma ..dadda.. app Ruhi ki baat ko kyu seriously le rahe ho? She's a kid . Bacchi hai woh... Kuch bhi bol deti hai...

She said with a nervous laugh..  Mahir and Bela shared a look and turned at Mihir...

Mihir: exactly uncle aunty.. we sre just friends.. and dost hai.. sath rahenge toh khush toh honge he na..

He tried to reason out .. when Ruhi interrupted..

Ruhi: arey main keh rahi thi..

She couldn't complete as Shravani turned towards her sending a harsh glare..

Shravani: reptaa nahi khana toh chup ho jaiyee....

She said with a tight smile making Ruhi go all zipped up... She looked out of the window plugging earphones. Behir just looked at the kids and sighed deciding to let go the matter as they were already getting late for the wedding.

Bela: fine.. let's go..

With that Mihir started the car and they reached the wedding venue  in the next 30 mins. Behir were the first to get down the car followed by Ruhi.. they walked first while Shrahir followed them behind..

Shravani: we need to be extra careful from now on Mihir.

She whispers to him so that none hears.

Mihir:  don't worry love everything will be alright.

He said with a reassuring smile and without anyone's notice kisses her cheek and leaves from there leaving her blushing hard.

The wedding gets completed and they take the newly weds straight to the Mansion. As they perform the post wedding rituals Mihir stands beside Shravani in the back watching everything closely.

Mihir: ek din hum bhi yeh rituals perform karenge.

He says out of blue.. she snaps her head to his direction to see him smiling looking at her brother and bhabhi . She smiles looking at his face and hums..

Shravani: probably.. only if you don't annoy me and we make it to that time without breaking up..

She says jokingly when he turns to her all serious glaring..

Mihir: we aren't breaking up sweetheart.. not now.. not ever.. you're mine... And I won't allow you to go away from me . Main bas intejar kar raha tha tumhare han kehne ka.. jis waqt tumne han kaha na tabhi ke tabhi tum meri ho chuki thi . Hamesha hamesha ke liye ... Aur ab toh tumhara mujhse peecha nahi chutne wala .