Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

3 ¹/² months later

3 ¹/² months later.

The sunlight coming from the open window falls straight on the beautiful face disturbing the beauty sleep. She covers her head in the duvet in order to prevent her beauty sleep from being disturbed but guess what the luck wasn't in her favour.

Even after winning from the sunrays, she lost to the sound of the knocking door.

Shravani: urghhhh... Koi mujhe sone v nahi deta.

Huffing and puffing she removed the duvet and got off the bed . She walked to the door and opening it found her mumma holding a plate of breakfast and a paper bag.

Bela: good morning bubbie.

Shravani: morning beautiful lady .

She said pecking her cheeks when Bela scrunched her nose.

Bela: brush first Shravu. Why you've to be like your father?

Shravani: please mumma. I pecked your cheeks. Dadda kisses you on your lips so I'm way far better than him.

Her blunt reply leaves her shocked as she glares at her daughter who giggles walking inside.

Bela: anyways. Here is your breakfast.. after you're done.. jaldi se ready ho jana.. Mihir aur uski family ati he hogi anytime. And I'm sure you don't want to be late in your own engagement right?

Shravani: of course not mumma. I'll be there in time. Just check once if the beauticians have come already. I'll take some time in the bathroom.

Bela got up pecking her forehead.

Bela: I'll. But sabse pehle have your breakfast after brushing and then you can take your long beauty bath.

Shravani giggles nodding. Bela smiles at her daughter. Finally she was watching her daughter smile with her heart. She was hearing her heartwarming giggles. Her daughter was happy after years and so was she.

Shravani did her morning chores, had her breakfast after which she took a long 45 mins bath. Wrapping a towel around her naked body she made her way back to her room. After closing the bathroom door she turned to get shocked. A scream left her mouth which was soon muffled by a large palm. She was pinned to the nearest closet and she stared with wide eyes.

She blinked looking forward and once they were sure she wouldn't scream the palm was removed.

Shravani: god Mihir.. kya kar rahe ho tum yaha? I got scared damnit.

She said with her chest heaving up and down.

Mihir: I was missing you. So I came here to meet you.

She stared at him narrowing her eyes .

Shravani: we were anyways meeting in some hours Mihir. Koi dekh lega na toh watt lag jayegi.

She said looking over his shoulder at the closed door.