Jealous 👀

A/N: No the story isn't over yet

A/N: No the story isn't over yet.. nor the writer is dead.
It's just the low response that keeping me mad!

~~~~~~~

The same night... Mihir who was almost a sleep opened his eyes feeling thirsty. He looked at the night stand in search of water but found the bottle empty. Sighing he got up picking the bottle and made his way downstairs towards the unfamiliar kitchen.
He reached the kitchen after searching for 5 minutes as he still didn't knew the whole Sehgal mansion only to find the farthest light of the  bug kitchen on and  someone stood with their back to him facing the fridge.
Curiosity rose  in him and he tiptoed silently before he stood just behind the person.. he titled his head to find Shravani standing their in a lollipop printed night pajama eating chocolate icecream from the bowl.

Mihir: ase chip chip ke rat ko ice-cream khana sehat ke liye bura hota hai you know.

His voice made the fragile princess jump at her spot turning back abruptly scared by the sudden shock in the process the bowl she was holding filled with icecream fell straight on the shirt she was wearing. She was almost tripping but Mihir was quick to wrap his arms around her waist pulling her close to him preventing her from falling.

Her hazel black orbs came in contact with his chocolate brown ones.... She gripped the bowl with one hand while the other held his shoulder for support. She relaxed after she saw him and realised that he saved her from falling.

Shravani: god Mihir.. ase kaun darata hai? I almost got an heart attack.

She said rubbing taking a deep breath while he chuckled hearing her.

Mihir: you think I'll let anything happen to you?

He asked with a smile when she shook her head smiling making his heart swell.

Shravani: waise tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

She asked looking up at him raising her brows.. he raised his free hand which was holding the empty water bottle waving at her to which she nodded.

Mihir: app bataiye madam.. ase chip chip ke icecream kyu kha rahi hai app? Woh bhi raat ke 1 baje?

He asked wriggling his brows when she sighed heavily.

Shravani: ab kya batau meri dukh bhari gatha .

She said dramatically making him chuckle.

Shravani: mujhe sardi jaldi ho jati hai na.. and the week you went to bring those bracelet for me.. bohot sardi ho gayi thi mujhe.. so abhi yeh kuch din mujhe icecream he nahi khane de rahi mumma..

She said frowning making him smile at her adorable face..

Mihir: so that doesn't mean you'll have it secretly.. I'm sure you don't want to fall sick in between you brother's wedding?