Shravani goes Missing!

Mihir ignore the call and turned to Shravani when it started ringing again

Mihir ignore the call and turned to Shravani when it started ringing again... Shravani didn't wanted to be the reason for him to miss something important taking a note at the amount of times the phone has rang today.

Shravani: it's ok baby.m you can take it...

She gave him a soft smile... He smiled and pecking her forehead went aside.. once he was out near the garden he picked the call as his face turned cold and stoic.

Mihir: what do you want?

The person who called him chuckled as he sat on the armchair of his room. The lights were dimmed and his face wasn't visible.  He wore the typical business suit with his fingers adorning rings.

Person: that's not the way you greet someone little boy.

Mihir: cut the crap and tell me kyu call kia hai apne? Woh bhi itne saalo baad?

Person: bas yaad aa rahi thi tumhari toh socha thoda haal chaal puch lia jaye... Waise suna hai you've fallen in love?

Mihir closed his eyes as he felt anger building inside him..

Mihir: that's none of your concern... Please tell me why have you called me... Or else I'm just hanging up.

Person: relax boy! Itna gussa sehat ke liye bilkul accha nahi hota you know that? And ofcourse its my concern you know why?

Mihir stood there with his fisted hands as he stared into particular nothing..

Person: because you're MY SON!

.........

Shravani stood waiting for Mihir when she felt some movement behind her . She turned back but the place was clear.. only the leaves were moving... Wind .. she thought and turned back tugging back her hairs... It was already 5 mins since Mihir left.. she wondered if something serious has came up... Thinking so she decided to check on him.. she took just few steps when she again felt some movement behind her.. she turned back and again found it clear and empty.. frowning she decided to leave and turned to check on Mahir when something hit her head and before she could make up what was happening darkness clouded infront of her eyes and she fell on the ground unconscious.

......

Mihir: I'm sure apko firse apne kisi kaam ke liye meri jarurat hogi tabhi aapne call kia hoga ... Bataiye ab kaunse document pe sign karna hai?

He asked rubbing his tamples.. that's how his father had always been after all .. and that was the reason he never got along with him.

Mihir's dad: tum bilkul mujhpe gaye ho you know that? Smart .. and intelligent.. well you are right tumhari jarurat thi ... And tumne help kar bhi di...

Hearing this his brows furrowed..

Mihir: excuse me what?

Mihir's dad: thanks son... Will talk to you later.