Turns of Life

She have craved for her father's love throughout her life and finally she was getting it

She have craved for her father's love throughout her life and finally she was getting it... Her father has always been her everything.. then how could she leave her father?

But at the same time Mihir was someone who have got her back till the end . He was there always whenever she needed him. He was the reason she got back her mumma . She got back her dadda.. then how could she ditch him just like that...

Her silence was making almost evryone impatient... While Mahir was sure his daughter would never leave him, Mihir somewhere knew that the lover in Shravani will be defeated by the daughter in her .

And just like that Shravani left his hand but never stepped towards her father.. she just stood there silently... Not even crying anymore... She was defeated.. she was helpless.. and lastly hopeless..

Mihir looked at their parted hands and then at her ... He was hurt but he managed a small smile as he stepped back from her .

Mihir: I somewhere knew it ... Bas wait kar raha tha confirmation ka.. ajj mil gaya ..

Shravani looked at him as a tear left her eye..

Shravani: I've craved for his love my whole life Mihir... I can't leave him..

Mihir: yeah.. that's why you're leaving me..

He said smiling sarcastically..

Shravani: no.. please try to understand..

She tried but failed miserably as he showed his hand stopping her.

Mihir : you played well Ms. Sehgal . You really did... You've just left me broken but you know what main nahi roungs tumhare peeche.. kyunki tumne mujhe chodne se phele mere bare me ek bar v nahi socha.. tum selfish ho na.. then be like that .. kyunki ab main selfie hounga.. apne bare me sochunga... Bohot jee liya tumhare liye . Ab main khudke liye jiyunga .

And with that said he turned back and started walking out of the mansion..

Shravani: Mihir no.. please listen to me. Mihir..

She went behind him with her eyes flowing and heart beating at a rapid speed .

Bela: yeh sahi nahi hai Mahir... Yeh jo bhi ho raha hai.. yeh sahi nahi hai..

She whispered looking at the dispersing figure of the two.

Mahir looked at the two with a plain look .. thousands of things running in his mind.. he was masking his emotions which none knew . He turned to his wife placing his hand on her shoulder.

Mahir: trust me when I'm saying that Jaan.. jo ho raha hai.. woh Sayed abhi galat dikh raha hai .. par kuch waqt baad tum sabko pata lag jayega ki ajj jo ho raha hai woh kitna jaruri hai humare ane wale kal ke liye..

Bela looked at him somewhat conflicted as his words were having some meanings which she couldn't decode.. Mahir too walked upstairs to his room leaving evryone there..