Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳

The weather was pleasant today

The weather was pleasant today... The sun was shining brightly on the clear blue sky.. the sunrays peeked through the window falling straight on the handsome face that was having a serine smile..

The eyes fluttered opened and he looked at the clock which showed the minute hand striking at 6 and the hour hand on 9...

Sighing he got up grabbing his vest and wearing it went straight towards the washroom.. finishing his morning business he came out to find his Nani entering his room holding the trey of breakfast..

Mihir: good morning Nanaco..

He wished her placing a soft kiss on her cheek when she smiled pulling his nose..

Nani: morning puttar.. jaldi breakfast karle.. main kapre nikal deti hu tere..

She said placing the trey on the tea table and went towards his cupboard while he sat down munching on his breakfast scrolling through the social media..

Mihir: Nanaco. Main soch raha tha ki appko kahi ghuma le aau..

She turned towards his direction with an amused smile playing on her lips..

Nani: beta dimag thikane hai tere?

Mihir: kyu?

Nani:  nahi tu ghumane ki baat kar raha hai toh laga kahi sar na takra aya ho kahi..

She said chuckling while he pouted taking his phone.. just then the tele phone rings and Nani leaves the room to pick the call..

Mihir: gayi bhes (cow) pani mein..

He muttered under his breath as he saw his Nanaco picking the call..

Here in SM everyone settled on the breakfast table while Vish was serving everyone..

Vish: kuhu aa rahi hai ajj toh please tum dono jaldi ghar aana..

Vish said looking at Mahir and Vikrant..

Mahir: I have a meeting today.. I doubt ki main aa paunga..

Ruhi: but bubs woh log kitne saal bad aa rahe hai.. kuhu chachi ko bura lagega na..

Vikrant: bacchi patte ki baat kar rahi hai.. comeon Mahir teri behen aa rahi hai kam se kam ajj toh jaldi aa..

Vish: aur Shravani tu bhi.. ajj late mat karna thik hai?

When Shravani was about to reply Mahir got up from his seat..

Mahir: I guess you guys have people to welcome kuhu and her kids.. I will try if I can..

Saying so he left from there leaving a dejected Shravani behind..

.
.
.

The English lecture went on for an hour and finally there was a break of 20  for the next  class.