Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️

Every student was called in the auditorium

Every student was called in the auditorium.. Mihir with his band was standing in the front most right side while Shravani with her friends stood in the foremost left side..

Professor: Good morning champs.. as we all know this Thursday Mr. Maheshwari along with his team is coming to our college... We all know Mr. Maheshwari is an excellent dancer and a superb mentor too.. so as a way to welcome him we have thought to present some performances.. as your internal exams are nearing so we won't trouble you more.. a single performance will be performed that day.. whomsoever is interested prepare your performance and show it to me by Tuesday.. ofcourse the best will be chosen..

The professor announced and left smiling at Shravani who's the best dancer in the whole institute..

Mihir looked at Shravani who was thinking something..

Darsh: so Shravani.. it must be you performing?

Asked Darsh smiling when she looked at him ..

Sanya: ofcourse.. koi naam v nahi likhwane wala I'm sure.. sabko pata he hai Shravani ke agey koi jitne wala hai nahi..

Mihir: it's definitely a waste of time to perform against her.. as we all know no one can compete with her..

Shravani gave him a look and was about to reply when they heard a familiar voice which was irritating to all of them..

Voice: kitni bari galat fehmi hai yaar tum sab ko..

They turned back and found Tanya along with her two bitchy friends who knows nothing other than obeying her ...

( Although I've given her intro in the 1st part of this book but still not hold any confusion here I introduce her again

( Although I've given her intro in the 1st part of this book but still not hold any confusion here I introduce her again.. Krishna Mukherjee as Tanya Malhotra)

Tanya: mere hote hue Shravani jeet v kaise sakti hai.. right Shravani?

She asked smirking at her..

Sharavani: well.. woh waqt batayega I guess.. waise tumhe fursat mil gayi apne trips and shopping se?

She asked smiling cockily..

Tanya: what do you mean?

She asked furrowing her brows..