Leap of years.

3 years later

3 years later.

A press conference was going on with the reporters bombarding her with questions.

Sanya: okay.. one by one please.

The publisher speaks silencing the crowd and finally one of the reporter goes first.

Reporter: Mrs. Sehgal! Appko kaisa lag raha hai? After the tremendous succes of the second edition of your book " Me As Someone's First Love 2? "

Crossing one leg over the other with a gentle smile on her lips she speaks . The clicking of cameras surrounding.

Bela: It feels great of course. But you know it wouldn't have been possible app sab ke bina.

Another speaks out next.

Reporter: but ma'am. The story remained incomplete. And it resembles the name which the earlier novel had. The novel which had your lovestory. Does this mean this story is connected to yours too? Or is it just fictional continuation?

Bela sighs. And decides to reply.

Bela: not always.. not always do we love for a motive. For reciprocity. And not always, all love stories gave a happy ending.

She says the last part lowly as her eyes falls on the familiar figure that sat in the hundreds of people.

Reporter: Ms. Sanya. You own one of the biggest chains in publishing companies. Bela ma'am is an inspiration for all the generations out there. But may I know why did you chose this particular story for youe publishing house? Koi khaas wajah?

Sanya's lips broke into a smile as she stared at the familiar people in the crowd sitting in the front table. She sighed. Knowing exactly what was the reason.

Sanya: This story.. the character.. they are close to my heart. Sometimes you don't need a reason to do something. Sometimes you dont think of profit and loss. You just do what your heart says. I didn't choose this because this story is written by Bela Sehgal who is a wonderful writer, whose works ate bound to be hit, who also happens to be my family like my second mother.  I chose this story for the story itself. Kuch yun manlo mano maine is story ko dekha hai, ek tarah se jiya hai.. mano jinpe yeh story hai, woh mere apne ho.

Bela smiled at this as she looked ahead.

Bela: hum akele janam lete hai.. jana bhi hume wapas akele he hota hai. Par is Janam lene se marne tak ke safar me jise hum  jindagi kehte hai, hum alag alag logo se milte hai.  Maine yeh hote huye dekha hai, that in the world in the end, we all are alone. Humari khushiya aur humare dukh sirf humare hai , kisi aur ke nahi. Yes. We can share them with others. They can help us heal but the burden remains on us. And we should learn to accept them. Embrace them and move on.

Reporter: we read and realised, his love for her was selfless. It was her dream to be someone's first love but the roles were exchanged. And he became her first love. But when do you realise? Where's the begining of this first love?