The puzzle of Past!

Shravani sat in her room tapping her foot impatiently on the floor

In the hall almost her whole family was there... Having a serious discussion..

Vish: I guess there's more into this matter..

Mahir: deffinitely! And I'm looking into it.. because Shaan and Tanya itna sab kuch akele nahi kar sakte..

Vikrant: can it be related to Bela 's kidnapping as well?

Mahir looked at Bela who was silently listening to them..

Mahir: ho sakta hai but we can't prove it as Bela ko exactly pata he nahi ki itne sall tak usey captive rakha kisne tha...

She sighed hearing that as her mind started getting blurry visions... She was given pills for years which always kept her vision blurry and her mind hazy and that was the reason she didnt knew who were her kidnappers..

The only thing she remembers are the tortures she have gone through for years .

Ruhi: but they are already under bars right?

Bela: I don't even know if they were the only ones... Unka koi head v ho sakta hai... Infact I guess hai..

She said when Mahir took her hands in his caressing it..

Mahir: don't worry... Nothing will happen to you and Shravani again... Trust me on that.. tum dono ko protect karne ke liye main kuch v kar sakta hu.. kuch v..

He said determinedly.. his words held power and assurance.. and she knew whatever he said , he means it and if he said nothing will happen to them... Nothing will happen!

They heard faint footsteps and turned their head to the direction to find Shravani standing on the stairs while Mihir was coming from the entrance.

Shravani looked at Mihir who was looking nervous yet he managed a firm look on his face as he came towards her holding out his hand for her to take.. she smiled placing her hand on his and they together walled towards them who stood up looking at them.

Shravani: hume apse kuch baat karni hai...

She started holding his hands more firmly.. he squeezed back assuring her he was right there..

Vish: kya baat karni hai?

Shravani: dadda aur mumma ko already pata hai but jaise unhe pata chala that was certainly not right.. and being my family you guys to have the right to know..

She said fidgeting with the ham of her top.

Vikrant: what are you talking about doll? Just come straight to the point!

Mihir finally took a deep breathe as he decided to take the matter in his hands.

Mihir: the point is we love eachother.. and we are serious about it.. like really serious.. that serious that we want our families to know about it ... So that appka support aur blessings humare sath hamesha rahe and we stay just like this for forever.