Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶

The two days went in preparing for the face off and finally it was the day

When Tanya and Shravani were going to perform against eachother...

Professor: I knew no else would dare to compete against you...

Said the professor looking at Shravani who stood wearing a white anarkali and the chunari was tied around her waist.

No one else was present there other than Darsh and Sanya..

Tanya: that's your misunderstanding ma'am.. here I'm .. going to perform against her today..

She said entering the hall when everyone turned around..

She was wearing a skinny jeans with a pull over.. her hairs tied up in a messy bun and the smal hair flicks falling on her face..

She was beautiful.. but her nature made her always look like a vamp..

Processor: I see .. then let's start with you Tanya...

She asked when Tanya nodded..

A hip hop number was played and no doubt she danced excellently in that...

After some mins she was done with the performance when everyone clapped for her..

Professor: it was great Tanya.. now let's look at what Shravani has prepared..

She said when Tanya looked at Shravani..

She passed her cellphone to Sanya who nodded playing the song..

Raghu kul reet sadaa chali aayi
Praan jaaye par vachan na jayi

Shravani stood with her back to them moving her hands in a synchronised manner from her waist to the side of her face..

The music played when she took a round spreading her arms and at the end locking the above her head...

Raghuvar teri raah nihaarein
Saaton janam se Siya

As she started moving her legs the sound of ghungroo echoed in to room making the professor smile...

Here Tanya looked at her smirking while Darsh and Sania were smiling looking at the professor being impressed..

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padharo piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padharo piya

Just then Mihir walks in holding his guitar and smiles looking at Shravani who was dancing so beautifully...