Realization & Confession❤️✨

The truck crossed the road in full speed and Shravani was almost crushed under it when she was pulled back with harsh grip over her forearm

The truck crossed the road in full speed and Shravani was almost crushed under it when she was pulled back with harsh grip over her forearm.. she closed her eyes in fear but no pain came across..

Instead she fell on a hard yet soft body... When she didn't felt any pain even after seconds she opened her eyes slowly onto to come across the same chocolate brown orbs which she started to like staring at lately.

Mihir who held her in his arms sighed in relief realising he managed to save her from the accident.. but seconds later his expressions transitioned into a raged one ..  he flipped her over and got up pulling her by her arms...

Mihir: what the fuck is wrong with you? Kya kar rahi thi whaa beech raste ? Lift mangne ka yeh tareeka hota hai huh? How can you be so dumb and stupid.. ajj agar kuch ho jata tumhe toh? Agar main ek second der pohochta toh? Kya bolta main Bela aunty ko jinhone itna bharosa karke apni princes beti ko mere sath bheja huh? Sab majak .. sab jidd lagta hai tumhe? Kya behuda harkat thi yeh ..

He yelled angrily at her making her flinch.. never.. never in her life she saw him like that. For her Mihir was always flirty, mischievous and playful.. but today he looked completely raged .. his eyes were bloodshot red with anger and he was literally shaking.

She swallowed the lump in her throat... Blinking back the tears that formed in her eyes..

Mihir: fucking tell me why? Why were you there?

He yelled again making her flinch and take some steps back. Building up courage to face him and find some voice as she was too scared of Mihir right now.. she looks up at him after some minutes of silence.

She brings her hands up which seemed to be occupied from a long time which was obviously unnoticed by him.. she shows him the very small kitten in her palms..

Mihir looks at it for a brief second before realisation dawns upon him.. she went there when she saw this small baby cat in the middle of the road.. and while she was picking it up the truck came all of a sudden and when he called her name and she looked at her surrounding she was too shocked to even react and that was the reason she sat there numb holding the kitten in her hands .

He took deep breaths looking at the other side away from her while the tears she was trying to hold back finally left her eyes flowing down her cheeks.. she hated that she was crying infront of him.. she tried to restarin any sound but unwillingly a sin escaped from her.. Mihir's eyes snapped open and he looked back at her only to find her looking at the ground while crying.. she closed his eyes completely pissed at himself for scaring his love like that.

The last thing he wants in this world is to scare her away but he did..

Mihir: Shravani....

He called out.. his voice low and composed.. she didn't looked up nor did she stopped crying.. he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and looked up at her taking a step towards her..