21 Questions ⁉️

Shravani was struggling to get out of the hold when she felt the touch of soft lips on her ears making her freezed at the spot

Voice: there's a snake Shravani.. don't move....

Hearing the voice she left a sigh of relief. She looked at her feets to find a black snakes passing from there. She immediately closed her eyes feeling scared.

Voice: gaya woh

He said softly removing his hand from her mouth. She opened her eyes to see nothing infront of her. She stepped forward and turned back to find Mihir looking taking a deep breath.

Shravani: god Mihir you just scared me..

She said breathing heavily...

Mihir: I had no other option than doing this. You were about to step on it and tk stop you I had to hold you by your.. umm.. waist...

He said making her blush hard...

Mihir: and I covered your mouth to restrain you from screaming.. jor ki awaj se snakes alert hote hai.. kahi cut wut deta toh?

He said when she nodded in understanding.

Shravani: par main toh yaha walk ke liye ayi thi.. tum yaha achanak kaise?

She asked confused as they started walking through the bushes...

Mihir: woh I just didn't felt like staying there.. ab jaha tum wohi main..

He said like a typical lover making her chuckle. They reached the other end of the place near the river. The view was just soothing for eyes. Shravani started capturing the beautiful views while Mihir too was looking here and there at the greenery.
Looking around Shravani's camera finally came in view of his fave and she was taken aback looking at it.

All of a sudden his face became too handsome and soothing for her liking. She was observing her features looking through the lens. He had sharp jaw line and pointed nose... His bright complection, choclate brown orbs, messy hairs which made him look sexy.. she was amused with her own thoughts.
He was a man every girl would want.

She smiled at her own thoughts when he finally looked at her side and smiled amusingly.

Mihir: atleast bata toh do yaar main acche se pose karta hu.

He said frowning when she removed the camera from her front and shook her head smiling.

Shravani : ok then... Karo pose...

She said smiling when he grinned giving some standing poses and she clicked all of them like a pro.

Shravani: yaha bethe thori der?

She asked looking at the rocks when he nodded smiling. They sat across eachother on the rocks.
The moonlight was the only source of light which fell on them.. Mihir smiled looking at her as the moonlight made her glowing face more beautiful.