Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠

Sharavani sat there holding her cheek for god knows how long lost in her own world with shock evident in her face

Not like she was offended or she didn't liked it but the thing which Only bothered her was..

Why wasn't she bothered?

Pankti: didu .. kya hua?

She asked looking at her confused breaking her trance.

Shravani: huh? Kya? Kya hua?

Pankti gave her a weird and confused look  as she stepped forward still holding the glass of green mango juice.

Pankti: wohi toh main appse puch rahi hu! App kabse apna Gaal pakarke bethe ho.. kuch hua hai?

She asked bending slightly trying to look at it but Shravani was quick enough ti get up after rubbing her cheek although it had no marks or anything.

Ofcourse Mihir didn't wore lipsticks fir god's sakes.

Shravani: kuch nahi.. main.. bas kuch soch rahi thi..

She lied tugging back her hair strands..

Pankti: asey? Galo me hath rakheke?

She asked bemused.

Shravani : kitna sawaal puchti hai Pankti.. bara kaun hai main ya tu?

Pankti: app..

Shravani: han toh chup chao jo kar rahi thi woh kar.. sharbat leke jana tha na garden.. kabse leke khari hai? Thanda hi jayega na

She scolded her when Pankti muffled her laugh making her more confused.

Shravani: what?

Pankti: didu... Sharbat thandi he hoti hai... Kya bol rhe ho app? Bolo ki garam ho jayegi..

She laughed making her embarrassed. Shravani turned back closing her eyes while biting her tongue.

Pankti: app pakka disturbed ho... Ek kam kari bahar chalo... Sharbat peeke shayad app thik ho jao.

She chuckled and walked away when Shravani turned back and sighed as she left .

Shravani: kya bakwas kar rahi thi main.. hey bhagwan ho kya raha hai yeh sab.

She pouted and sighing walked outside where she saw her whole family gathered and settled on the sofas. Mihir sat with Adharv and Aman talking to them when she approached further he looked up and smirked at her to which she didn't said anything looking away hiding her blush.

Jiya: khari kyu hai? Beth..

She said patting the seat next to her . She nodded and walked towards her settling herself beside her.

Bela: han toh ab decide kare kabse kya karna hai?

Mahir: hanji jaan.. you're back now so ab sab sahi se hoga..