College Trip 😄

Mihir took a seat beside Shravani who was staring the NOC form that was given to them to bring their parents signature before the trip

Mihir: what's wrong?

He asked sensing her worry.. she looked up immediately hearing his voice.

Shravani: nothing.. soch rahi hu ki signs kaise lu..

She blurted out without thinking what would Mihir think.

Mihir: kyu ? Sidhe jana aur bolna uncle ko that you want to attend the trip.. and I am sure ki woh apni ladli beti ko mana nahi karenge..

He said with a cheeky smile.. looking at him a small smile crept her lips.

Only if you knew the equations of mine with my father..

She thought looking at him who took out his phone scrolling through the screen.

She was nervous as she didn't know how to interact with her father..one glance of her and he would go all mad ... She didn't wanted to spoil his mood nor did she wanted to bear his rudeness .. but she wanted to attend the trip.. she felt that this single trip is going to change her life..

In the evening after summoning all her guts she took the NOC and stepped towards Mahir's room.
The door was partially opened and he was sitting on the bed working on his laptop.

She closed her eyes inhaling some air and finally knocked on the door. Mahir looked up to find her staring at him. He didn't said anything and resumed his work.

Shravani: may I come in dadda?

She asked lowly and saw him stiffening at his place. He closed his eyes controlling his rage . The word Dadda surely triggered him. He looked at his left where Bela's picture was hanging and his eyes softened.
He nodded looking back at her who smiled heartfully.

Shravani: umm our college is organising a weekend trip.. so they provided a NOC where I need your signature.

Mahir who was listening to her forwarded his hand. She placed the papers on his palm.. reading out the contents he signed them and handed it back to her.

Shravani: thanku dadda.. good night.

Smiling at him she left from there... He looked at her retreating figure and wondered how could she behave so casual with him when he has always given her nothing but  pain and agony.

The cold breeze touched his body and the windows made sounds.. he looked outside at the moon which was partially covered by the clouds. His gaze travelled from the moon to the photo frame where stood Bela smiling at him.

Mahir: pata nahi kyu maine us din tumhe jane diya.. kash main rok leta toh shayad ajj tum mere sath hoti.. shayad galti Shravani ki thi bhi nahi.. wapas aa jao jaan... Tumhare bina sab adhoora hai..

He said looking at the frame as a tear rolled down his cheek which he wiped off immediately.

In Mihir's room