Caring & Concerned ❤️

Shravani was pacing to and fro in the corridor trying to make a call but everytime it went into voice mail resulting her to get more worried

Shravani was pacing to and fro in the corridor trying to make a call but everytime it went into voice mail resulting her to get more worried. She again tried on Darsh's number when she heard the ringtone.. she turned back immediately and saw him walking towards her..

Shravani: Darsh..

Before she could ask anything he hugged planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Darsh: how's your pain now?

He asked remembering she got herpain back while choreographing them the performance.

Shravani: it's fine.. umm where's Mihir?

She asked searching for him when he looked amused.

Darsh: I don't know.. he wasn't coming with me anyway.. and yeah I'm happy that you're missing that majnu!

He said winking at her... This increased the restlessness in her... She was feeling something was really wrong...

Just then Jiya comes upto them..

Jiya: before we start the engagement let's gwt bhaiya bhabhi's dance done...

She said when Darsh nodded but Shravani was still busy texting him.

Jiya: Shravu? Chale?

She asked breaking her trance .. she nodded halfheartedly and went along with them.

Aman: ohk ladies and gentlemen! I'm Aman needless to say everyone knows me.

He says breaking the hall into laughter.

Aman: well today's my brother's engagement.. before we get the ritual done let's have these beautiful couple on the dance floor please.

He says and the crowd claps as Adharv forwards his hand to Vividha who accepts it smiling at him.. he beings her to the centre as they talk some stuffs waiting for the lights to get dimmed.

Jiya: you sure you'll be able to stand there for a long time?

Asked Jiya uncertain.

Shravani: who else do you think can operate the dj better than me?

She asked rolling her eyes when she nodded and left from there along with the other cousins to handle the spot light and the flowers they planned to shower from above.

Shravani: just play this song!

She said showing him her playlist and he nodded setting the song when all of a sudden he cursed.

DJ: shit... It's not working.

To say Shravani was shocked would be an understatement.. she herself pushed him aside to check the system and indeed it wasn't working.

Shravani: oh no annoucement is done.. aur ab agar spotlight v aa gaya then aur popat hoga agr gana nahi baja. Damn.. I need to inform them.

She said and looked up dialling Jiya when she gave her a thumbs-up even before the call was connected and the spot light fell on the couple.