Not a nightmare.

Mahir stares at Bela in disbelief as she cries with her hands on his chest

Mahir stares at Bela in disbelief as she cries with her hands on his chest ..

Bela: I'm sorry... I'm sorry meri he wajah se yeh hua hai .. mujhe un dono ko jane he nahi dena chahiye tha...

She cried clutching onto his shirt while he stood silently looking at Mihir who looked lost... Vulnerable.. and broken..

Mahir looked at Sanya and eyed her who came to hold Bela.. removing her hold from him he walked to Mihir who stood with Darsh.. standing right in front of him they started into eachother 's eyes..

Mahir:  learn to protect what you claim to love..

That's what he said before walking away to search for his daughter when Mihir ran behind him..

Mihir: uncle... Please... I have to come.. I need to find her .  Please uncle..

Mahir stopped on his track and turned to him..

Mahir: so you love her?

He asked with a raised brow..

Mihir: more than anything else in this world... I love her and I need her in my life ... If not her then I'll lose my sanity.. mar jaunga main..

He said completely vulnerable and for the first time Mahir saw himself in him...  He saw the same Mahir in him from the night when his Bela was kidnapped.

Mahir: ok... Come..

That's the last thing he said before Mihir and Darsh  followed him.. before getting in the car Mahir turned back to find Bela looking at them tearfully.

Mahir: I'll get back our Shravani Jaan... I'll..

He said and that's all it took for Bela to smile a little in hope and relief.   She nodded as they drove away ..

In a dark room which was completely empty... The sound of hills clicking was heard ..the door burst opened and light illuminated the room falling on the unconscious figure...  The eyes flickered opened as she tried to adjust with the light... She looked around herself to find a dusty room with nothing but only a chair in front.. she found herself lying on the dirty floor and her hands were itching with pain... That's when she realised her hands were tied behind followed by her legs ... She felt thirsty and that's when she realised a cloth was stuffed in her mouth restraining her from talking..

Where am I?

Was the first thought that came to her mind...

And why am I in this state?

She thought looking around again when her eyes fell on a figure that stood at the door in the dark...

Person: finally! Tum hosh me ayi!

The voice was too familiar... Shravani couldn't comprehend who it was but she knew it was someone she knew.

Person: tch .. tch .. tch... Must be thinking tum kaha ho? Kyu ho? Aur yeh sab kisne Kia?