The peaceful sleep 😇

Everyone stood in Shravani's cabin as she lied there with her eyes closed

Everyone stood in Shravani's cabin as she lied there with her eyes closed. She slowly gained her conscious and with a very slow pace opened her eyelids.. she saw her whole family, her cousins and her bestfriend along with Mihir standing there. Her eyes fell on Bela who was looking pale and the shocking part was the happiness and thankfulness she saw in her father's eyes.

Yeh dadda itne khush lag rahe hai? Mumma wapas aa gayi is wajah se ya main bach gayi is wajah se?

She thought wondering to herself.

Who am j kidding.. ofcourse Mumma me wajah se.. mere rehne ya rehne se I am sure unhe koi farq nahi parta hoga.

She smiled sadly looking away. Bela comes to her taking a seat beside her on the bed.

Bela: meri bacchi.. Thankgod tu thik hai.

She said hugging her and kissing on her head .

Mahir: mya jarurat thi ase humare samne ane ki.. kuch ho jata toh?

Mahir scolded her sitting on her left.. she looked shocked at him .. he was well aware but he decided to have a talk with her once she goes back home.

Shravani: jo galati bachpan mein ki thi woh ajj firse nahi dohra sakti thi.

She said smiling sadly and looked at her relatives who stood looking at her.

Kuhu: ab kaisi hai? Koi dard ho raha hai?

Suhani: doctor ne kaha hai pura 1 month bed rest.

Juhi: so clearly you won't be dancing at all! No refreshments!

The last part left her shocked and looking at her face everyone bursted out laughing while Bela looked confused.

Bela: dance nahi karna hai .. lekin itna shocked kyu ho rahi hai?

She asked looking at her ..

Sanya: arey aunty appko pata nahi.. she's our dancing queen. Woh khana pina bhul sakti hai lekin everyday dance kabhi nahi.

Vish: exactly lekin yeh ane wake pure mahine tu hilegi bhi nahi bistar se.

She warned making her frown.

Shravani: par main bina dance ke rahungi kaise..?

She asked with her puppy eyes.

Jiya: rehna parega.. jyada bakwas mat kar is 1 month me tujhe thik hona he hai.

Shravani: kyu 1 month me thik nahi hui toh kya mar jaungi?

All: Shravani..

She closed her eyes biting on her tongue as everyone glared her.

Mihir: had se jyada bakwas karti ho..

He said glaring making her frown.

Adharv: kyunki 1 month baad mere shaadi ke rituals start ho rahe hai toh ofcourse tu thik nahi hogi toh nach gana kaise hoga?