Warmth and Comfort! 🤗

Next morning Shravani comes downstairs to find her whole family sitting in the hall talking to eachother

Shravani: Suhani chachi, Juhi chachi applog kab aye?

She asked surprised gaining their attention. They stood up as she went to them taking them in a hug.
They caressed her faces planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Juhi: kaisi hai Sona... Kitni bari ho gyi ho..

Suhani: aur pyaari bhi .. kisiki nazar na lage.

She said taking some kohl from her eyes and putting it behind her ears.

Shravani: main thik hu.. mujhe laga aplog sham tak aoge...

She asked surprised when they made her sit inbetween them.

Juhi: han irada toh wohi tha lekin Yuvi aur Pratham bhai ne by road ane ka socha toh subah pohche hum.

She explained while she nodded.

Shravani: chachu kaha hai? Aur bhaiya aur jiya?

She asked looking around when she felt a hand covering her eyes. It didn't took her a second to realise who it was.

Shravani: Jee...

She yelled when the girl came in front.. they hugged eachother tightly.. ofcourse they were meeting after so many years.

Barkha Singh as Jiya Sehgal , Yuvi and Juhi's daughter

Jiya: I missed you dumbo.

She said kissing her cheeks when she frowned hitting her head slightly.

Sharavani: samajh rahe ho app chachi? Bari hu main isse aur kaise baat kar rahi hai.

She faked hurt while Juhi glared her daughter.
Jiya looked at her raising her brows when she bursted out laughing.

Shravani: bhaiya kaha hai?

She asked her when she felt someone pulling her cheeks from behind.. she turned immediately and smiled widely hugging the person.

Shravani: haww bhaiya app kab mere gaal khichna band karoge?