Aao Milo Chale 🍃

The cold breeze came in contact with her face causing a shiver run down her spine

The cold breeze came in contact with her face causing a shiver run down her spine. She kept her chin on her arm which rested on the window slide of the jeep. She looked at the passing green tress which fascinated her.. Mihir couldn't concentrate on driving aa the person sitting next to him was doing wonders without her knowledge. Her free flying hairs due to the breeze made her look more beautiful. She closed her eyes feeling the breeze when Daksh started playing the guitar sitting beside Sanya who passed him a warm smile.

Shravani head the guitar notes but didn't bothered to open her eyes and look back as the cold breeze seemed to fascinating to her. All she wanted was to just close her eyes and take a good nap with this natural ac effect.

Hum jo chalne lage
Chalne lage hai yeh raaste
Ahaa... Manzil se behtar
Lagne lage hai yeh raste

Just the she hears the familiar voice and her eyes shot opens . She turns to her right to see  Mihir singing... His voice was so soothing that she couldn't help but turn towards him completely.

Mihir who was focused at the road feeling a gaze on himself turned to his left to see Shravani staring at him with a small smile playing on her lips.

Hum jo chalne lage
Chalne lage hai yeh raaste
Ahaa... Manzil se behtar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste

He looked back the road smiling to himself as for the first time Shravani was doing something which he used to do. Staring at him with some unknown emotions in her eyes which definitely was effecting him.

Aao kho jaye hum
Ho jaye hum uu lapataa
Aao Milo chale
Jana kaha na ho pataa

He sang looking at her as if asking her the same making her smile widely as she sat there with her face resting on her palm. Sanya and Darsh smiled looking at eachother as they were witnessing the changing equations of their bestfriends.

Hum jo chalne lage
Chalne lage hai yeh raaste
Ahaa... Manzil se behtar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste

Mihir sneeked out his one hand towards the accelerator when his hand slightly touched hers. He looked at her who was looking at their hands and then at him.
But strangely didn't said anything but looked outside smiling.

They stopped the jeep at a side as they had to change the tier while the girls sat on the rocks near the highway looking at the boys.

Bethe bethe aise jaise koi
Rastaa naya sa mile
Main bhi chalu tu bhi chale
Honge kamm yeh tabhi faasle