Walk through the Alley!😂❤️

Shravani: I have a way

She says after a moment of silence. Mihir turns his head towards her with an expecting smile. Ofcourse who on earth would like to stay outside in such a cold rainy night that too in a car.

Mihir: way? What way?

Shravani: we can take a uturn and link road se jo short cut hai..

She trails off while he makes face of remembering what she's referring to.. but he looks at her confused..

Shravani: arey alley wala rastaa..

She emphasizes raising her hands to tug back the free hair strands but Mihir did it for her making her shiver slightly. He smirked at the effect he has on her while she composed herself before speaking.

Shravani: so what are we waiting for ? Let's go..

She said while he seemed like thinking for a second...

Mihir: you sure hum waha se ja sakte hai?

He asks uncertain while she throws a glare at him..

Shravani: toh kya sari raat yaha ase beech sarak pe guzarni hai tumhe?

She asks crossing her arms over her chest..

Mihir: I don't mind though as long as you're with me.

He says smirking leaning towards her when she pushed him slightly making him chuckle.

Shravani: chali chup chap..

She said sternly before looking at the road as he sighed starting the car.. they took a uturn and after exactly another drive of 45 mins they reach the link road which splits into various routes.. some towards highway... Some connecting the other places via main road and ofcourse some small alleys from where cars can nearly gi through.

Shravani: stop...

She says abruptly and he stops pressing the break.

Mihir: whaaatt???

He asks almost shocked with his thumping heart.. Shravani rolled her eyes looking at his face.

Shravani: there... There's that alley which connects to the main road ..if we take it we can be back to home by 12:30.. as it's really 11:30 now.

She explains him .. he looks at the alley which looks utterly secluded and ofcourse not at all safe ... Also the place was too small for a car to pass.. it would take them alot of time to cross the path because it could be passed only if the car is driven in a very slow pace not to hit the sideways.

Mihir: we are not going from there..

He states looking at the alley and then at her ..

Shravani: why not?

Mihir: because that is not a safe route and I'm in no mood to get in any kind of travel specially when you're with me. I can't risk with your safety.

He says trying to make her understand.