Pissed Shravani 🤭

Jiya sets a hyfy to Mihir as soon as Shravani stomps her foot and leaves to her room huffing

Jiya: just a step more and she'll come running to you to confess that she has fallen in love with you..

Jiya says clasping her hands happily.

Mihir looks at the way she left before turning his gaze to his hopefully future sister-in-law.

Mihir: I guess a bit of confrontation will be needed. Bas pray karna pitt na jau main tumhari behen se..

He says making her chuckle..

Just then Vish comes walking towards hall where they sat on the sofas .. Bela, Suhani and Kuhu comes trailing behind them.

Vish: Bubbie....

She calls out while the rest takes a seat on the sofas.

Vish: Bubbie where are you? Niche aaja bacche.. cake kab tak deliver hoga?

She asked again now taking the empty seat beside Jiya. Just after some minutes Shravani comes running down the stairs wearing her white trousers which had pink small flowers printed over it paired with a white see through tshirt and a pink think overcoat which would hide her goodies.

Shravani: yes mami ?

She asks standing at the centre facing her.

Vish: beta tune wedding cake ki jimmedari li thi? Kal shaam he shaadi hai .. ajj deliver hona tha na? Abtak aya nahi koi!

She asked when realisation dawn's upon her. She has been so busy in huffing and sending glares to the back of Mihir and Jiya that she literally forgot she had some responsibilities over her head and also it's her brother's wedding tomorrow.

Shravani: sorry mami.. main abhi puchti hu..

She takes out her phone dialling the baker's number.. she waits for them to pick while every eyes stays set on her.

Shravani: umm hello? Bakeworld? Yeah I'm Shravani Sehgal.. actually you guys have an order of an Wedding cake from Sehgal's.. which was suppose to be delivered by eve ... Could you please check what's the matter?

She asks politely with her one hand holding the phone while the other one rested on her hip.

Jiya: stop staring at her like she's the most beautiful thing in this world.

Jiya whispers to Mihir who was sitting right beside her on her right staring at Shravani intently.

Mihir: she's..

He whispers back and just then they find Shravani watching them with some sort of anger in her eyes.

BakeWorld_Receptionist: umm sorry ma'am.. actually the one who was suppose to deliver today has got an accident just in the noon. And as it's the season of festive every other delivery man has taken a leave. Also I had night shifts only so I didn't knew there was some sort of order.. will it be fine if we deliver it tomorrow morning?