Boyfriend Material?🤨

A/N: Dear readers can you please leave a vote after reading the chapter?Because I really feel demotivated when you guys read but don't vote!

Because I really feel demotivated when you guys read but don't vote!

To the ones who are thinking why so less romance? It takes time to built up a story so please have some faith on me. Trust me it'll take some more 2-4 parts for the perfect built up and you'll get more interesting plots.

I don't know why am I even saying all these because you really don't have any idea how much demotivated and helpless I'm right now.
May be your support on the story can lit up my mood.

Vote if you feel I deserve! Thank you 🙏

And really sorry for wasting your time. You are good to go now!🙏

Happy Reading!

°°°°°

Ruhi: oh my god toh Mihir bhaiya appke boyfriend hai?

She walked towards them clapping her hands in excitement while Mihir backed off and stood beside Shravani who glared at Ruhi.

Sharavani: jyada nahi bolne lag gayi ho tum Roh?

She asked narrowing her eyes when she grinned.

She looked forward and saw her cousins Pankti and Ayush standing there waiting for her attention.

She widened her arms as they came to her and hugged her tightly.

They: we missed you..

Shravani: missed you too babies..

She said backing off.. Mihir was looking at them somewhat confused as he knew only Ruhi.

Boy: hume introduce to karao apne boyfriend se.

He said with a teasing smile when she hit his head playfully.

Shravani: Mihir.. this is Pankti and this is Ayush.. my cousin brother and sister.

 my cousin brother and sister