Mihir loses his calm☄️

The sunlight peeking through the window fell directly on Mihir's face breaking his sleep

He battled his lashes and finally open his eyes when he found weight on his left shoulder.. he felt hit breath fanning near his neck....

Turning towards his left he was mesmerized to find Shravani sleeping close to him.. her heard rested on his shoulder... Her hands held his arms protectively..

The sunlight fell again on her face disturbing her beauty sleep... He looked at himself and found his jacket was wrapped over him .. while she just had a scars over her..

She opened her eyes slowly and her jet black eyes met his brown orbs... She didn't avert her gaze unlike other times when she used to just look away pidded off with his one glance ..

Mihir: Good morning love

His voice broke her trance and she looked at his lips then his eyes and finally at herself..

Realising her position she immediately backed off..

Mihir: You know reply to a morning wish is called manners..

He said when she glared him and got up.. she went to the door and found it unlocked...

Sharavani: uhh finally.. good morning..

She replied turning back..

Mihir : indeed a good morning..

He replied remembering the morning sight..

Sharavani: tumhe agar yehi rukne ka irada hai then bye.. I'm leaving..

Saying so she went out of the library..

He took his bag went behind her... It was just 8 in the morning.. and the college was still empty.. only some staffs were there..

They went back to their homes and the people bombarded them with various questions..

Nani; yeh kya tareeka hota hai puttar? Tujhe batana toh chaiya si.. pata hai kya halat thi meri puri raat.. woh Darsh ko phone lagaya badme toh pata chala ki tu uske ghar ruk raha hai..

Mihir: sorry Nanaco.. woh mera phone.. it was dead.. aur waha jake appko pata toh hai main video games me busy ho jata hu.. anyways Darsh ne inform kia tha na toh bas... Ho gaya .

He took her in a hug when she hit his head playfully smiling..

Vish: ase irresponsible behave tune kabhi kia nahi hai Shravani.. aur na he main expect karti hu ki tu ase behave kare...

Vish glared her when she hugged her from side..

Shravani: sorry na mami.. agli baar pakka inform karungi.. woh mere phone ka network he nahi tha.. main kaise call karti app he batao ..

She said pouting..

Vish: han toh Sanya ka phone tha kis lie? Usi ke ghar ruki thi.. usne phone karke bataya par tu nahi bata payi... Wah puttar!