Death.

The time passed in jiff and the finals were over

The time passed in jiff and the finals were over. It was the day of their last exam . In this whole period of time, Mihir or any other student didn't heard anything of Shravani. It seemed as if she just vanished. Some even doubted if she gave her exam or not . Tanya was happy that she was out of her life but Mihir. He seemed neither happy nor sad.

In Sehgal Mansion.

Few boxes were kept outside the mansion. The whole family stood looking at Shravani who was gathering her stuffs in the small pink box. The stuffs which weren't any random stuffs but precious gifts which were close to her heart .

She picked the barbie key chain, the flower handkerchief, her ghungroo, their family photo frame, when she was going to pick the frame where she has her happy picture with her cousins, Ayush and Ruhi stopped her immediately and started shaking their head telling her not to leave .

She gave a sad smile as her eyes were already filled with tears, she kept the frame in the box when Ayush again took it and kept it back on the table. She took it back and kept it in the box, turning towards him she threw her arms around his neck as he cried in her arms and so did she. She backed off keeping a stone in her heart. And picking the box she turned to her whole family.

Bela: Jana jaruri hai kya beta?

Shravani: han mumma. Yehi sahi hai.

Vish: 2 din wait kar le beta. Mahir ne v same baat kahi hai.

Shravani: dadda se main baat kar lungi app tension mat lo.

And with that said she walked out of the room followed by evryone. Keeping the last box on the truck she asked the driver to leave. She then turned towards her family who stood staring at her.

Shravani: I'll miss you guys.

She whispered looking at all of them. Bela caressed her head pecking her forehead. She smiled hugging her for the last time and got inside the cab . The cab started moving away from the mansion. From the rare view mirror she could see her whole family waving her a goodbye. She did the same smiling tearfully.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

She forcefully averted her gaze from her family turning her back to them. Her body leaned back as she texted her head on back of the seat. Fresh tears were replacing the old one as she closed her eyes and went back to the first time she met him.

Pehli baar mile to
Dhadka tha dil mera
Aankhon ne teri tha
Chupke se kuch kaha