Stay 😊

Mihir came out to receive the unknown call

Mihir came out to receive the unknown call... He stood few steps away from the main entrance and near the fountain which was in the centre and splitted the pathway to four. One which led to the mansion.. another just infront which led to the main gate .. the right one led to the garden and the left one was an open yard which had some tea tables and sitting arrangements beside the swimming pool.

He stood near the pathway of garden ..

Mihir: hello?.... Hello who's this?

He asked but there was no response.

Mihir: hello??...

He asked again but there was no one on the other side of the call. He looked at the screen with his brows ceased.. just then he saw a shadow just behind him holding something like stick. He immediately turned back and saw a man with his face covered all ready to attack.

Before that man could hit him with the stick on his head Mihir held his arm and pushed him back. The man pushed the stick in front which Mihir held with his both arms. The man pushed the stick towards him while Mihir did the same... To defend himself..  Mihir finally raised his leg kicking on his stomach and the men fell on the ground with his back. Before he could take a step someone wrapped his arms around Mihir's neck almost choking him.  With a lot of struggle Mihir got out of his hold and punched on his face kicking him off just then he hears Shravani's scream.

Shravani: Mihirrrrrrrrr.......

He abruptly turned back and felt a stinging sensation in hi forehead as the previous man aimed the stick on his forehead. Mihir slightly stumbled back holding her head..

Hearing Shravani's scream her family came out...

Mahir: Shravani? Beta kya hua ?

He asked concerned holding her shoulder..

Bela: bacche?

Hearing them the two mens ran away from there.. Shravani without answering them ran to Mihir who looked at her still holding his hand.

Shravani: tum thik ho? Oh my god you are hurt...

She panicked holding his forehead.. everyone came behind her and were shocked to see Mihir ..his forehead was bleeding.

Darsh: bhai... Yeh hua kaise?

Aman: exactly man? Tum dono yaha bahar?

Shravani: guys please.. look at him.. he's bleeding for god's sakes... Tumlog apni interrogation baadme karna..  let's get him treated first..

She said with her eyes tearing up. To say everyone shocked by her reaction would be an understatement. No one has ever seen her like this..

Vish: han ... Shravu tu shant ho ja.. teri tabiyat v thik nahi hai... Le chalte hai Mihir ko andar.