Making it special 🖤❤️

Before you guys proceed with the chapter I want to clear somethings!

I know Mahir's behaviour with Shravani is not good and inappropriate but me picturing him and their bond like that in this story was required for the story line! I have recieved many comments and PMs saying they aren't liking Mahir and all even some said they hate Mahir and he's evil and that was my trigger point! Hence I decided to clarify somethings!
First of all this is a fictional story not a real one! Secondly We can clearly see Mahir's changing behaviour which is very slight, slow and steady. I have read some Stories where a character named Mahir rapes Bela, does domestic violence, uses her physically and throws her out of his life.. that's fictional right but still you people are ok with it and even after all such things Bela loves him back then where did I go wrong?

Did I show anything which was over the top?
No!
Did I showed something really unrealistic?
Hell no!

Then if you guys are appreciating that Mahir and that Bela ( in other story) than you really don't have any damn right to accuse my characters!

Commenting your views and suggesting is your right but you really can't order me to do something because 'Honey I'm the ruler here!'..

And we have seen that the day Bela died that day Mahir screamed and shouted on Shravani accused her and in anger even pushed her, but not even once I repeat not a single time he raised his hands on her. He have been rude to her but most of the time he avoided her .. he provided her education, luxury and everything she deserved except his love  and his time as he was still traumatized because of the loss of his wife and a/c him Shravani was the cause for this.

Then how can we say that Mahir is really wrong and something unrealistic?

You guys like my story go ahead but if your guys are here to bash me or my characters then sorry dude this is not the place for you!

Ok enough of my ranting, I hope I'm clear to those who have been asking me to show Mahir as evil at the last because that's never gonna happen!

To my dear ones I'm sorry  for wasting so much time of yours but I guess this was necessary!
This is a STORY! A FICTION! Kindly take it as one!
Thankyou !
Happy Reading!❤️❤️

••••••••

Shravani: no Mihir... Meri wajah se dadda ne mumma ko kho dia.. Mahir ne apni Bela ko kho dia.. us din se sab badal... Badal Gaya.. dadda mujhse nafrat karne lage .. I miss him Mihir.. I miss my family.. my mumma... Sab meri... Meri wajah se hua hai... Sab meri... Me..rii... Wa..jah...