23. The friend's wedding

Preeti's point of view

Love...

This is what I am feeling right now for the person who came unexpectedly at the most unexpected time. I wasn't ready to meet him yet after meeting him it feels like I knew him from ages and if don't meet, my life would be meaningless.

I have never been in a relationship with someone, though I have crush on a boy in my school but what it feels like to be in a relationship I am still unaware if this feeling but now I am folded the some new pages of my life which I never aware of. Fir me the true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies. I don't have any secrets in my life but still there are some things which I never shared with anyone but I did share that things with Siddharth  and I never thought sharing those feelings to him made me relax somewhere.

I never expected him to understand me as he is a boy and born in America with all kind of independence. I just wanted him to know what I feels and why I underestimate myself sometimes. But he understands me and tell me it is okay to be vulnerable sometimes, he is always there to hold me.

The best feeling in the world is when you look at that special person and they are already smiling looking at you, like him right now.

We both are looking at sneaking the gaze of each other and smiling forgetting the fact that we have people around us in the living room. Though everyone was busy in their own work, no one give a damn to us which I am very glad of, especially Keerti who was bickering with Anshul on some point, I don't hear and Papa, Neeta maa and Akhil was busy discussing some points of mine and Siddharth's wedding, discussing about the guests and venue of the wedding.

On the other hand, Siddharth has laptop opened on his lap, pretending working while I was pretending to be busy in some work which mummy gave me earlier.

When my gaze again met with him, he was already looking at me with a soft grin on his face. I immediately looked down and my cheeks get pink feeling his heated gaze on me.

"Preeti.. leave all this. You and Anshul have to leave in my friend's daughter wedding." I looked up when mummy came hurriedly from the room with a mobile phone in her hand.

"What happened Isha..?"Papa asked to mummy.

"I forget that one of my kitty members daughter getting married tomorrow. They held a mehndi ceremony tonight and someone has to go there. I will go to wedding tomorrow but my friend insisted me to come today also." Mom said with little panic.

Mummy is right it is not appropriate if mummy go to the function on both days as we have guest in our house and it not good to missing from your when you are the host and guests are non other than your daughter's-in laws.

"It is not an issue. Preeti and Anshul go today's mehndi ceremony from our side and you can tomorrow." I looked at Siddharth who was already looking at me with a sad face. Going to function means 4 to 5 hour without seeing him. I know it's not a big deal but after I want to be with him as much as I want before he leave for U.S.

"Mummy, I don't want to go there. It will be so boring." Anshul whine like a child.

"Anshul, Preeti can not go there alone." Papa use his harsh tone him while he win a glare from mummy. I smiled inwardly because it's rare he got scolding from both mummy and papa.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No.." Mummy and papa both said in unison.

"Okay fine. I will get the free food anyway." He shrugged and every one laugh except Siddharth has the frown settled on his face and now he was looking at the laptop.