31. The last meet with him

Preeti's Point of view

After 20 minutes of drive we reached home. It's still early in the morning for everyone to wake up. Our drive to home was silent.

I was thinking about my previous step of kissing him and went further. I didn't regret my step. I love Siddharth so much and I just wanted to be with him and show my love towards him.

I know he never judge me by my steps but still this is all new to me. I don't know how to behave in front of your fiancé. What should a wife do in front of her soon to be husband. It's like now my heart is beat only for him and I could breathe only because of him.

Before doing anything, I think a lot but when it comes to him my mind refuse to work. My heart told me to kiss him and I didn't even think twice and slammed my lips on him.

My all confidence went to bin whenever I'm with Siddharth and my, my face turn into pink shade just a mere mention of him. I don't know what came over me and I kissed him on his lips.

I opened my bedroom's door, keerti and puja is still sleeping. I look at the wall clock and It shows 5.45 A.M of the morning. Everyone will wake up about 7.00 a.m.

I took peach net anarkali from my suitcase with my towel and went to washroom for shower.

After 20 minute shower I came out from the bathroom and rub towel on my wet hair. Keerti and puja are still sleeping so I got ready very quietly. I applied some moisturizer on my body and apply lip gloss to give some colour to my lips. I brushed my hair with comb and took a necklace from the vanity table and wear it. It's like a body part of me. I never forget to wear it. This is the first gift which Siddharth gave to me. After lock the necklace behind my neck, I took my dupatta and put it around my neck.

After getting ready I went out the room and closed the door behind me and went to kitchen for prepare breakfast for everyone.

When I came to downstairs it's already 6.30 A.m. When I came to kitchen I saw Shivani di was there heating up the milk. She looked at me and smile.

"Good morning." Shivani di said while turned the stove knob in a simmer.

"Good morning." I said, walk into the kitchen and gave her smile.

"Why are you wake up so early ?" She asked me while adding some sugar in a milk.

"I can't sleep, so..." I said in a low voice, while taking out tomato from the fridge.

"Preeti you know you can't hide anything from me." She said while pouring the milk in a bottle.

"But I didn't hide anything." I said turning to her side.

"Preeti it's all written on your face that how much you love him and you are sad because he is leaving." She said, looking at me and I lower my eyelids.

"..and it is Okey if you show your affection to him. Don't hide your emotions to him. He has every right to know about your feelings. He is your life partner Preeti. He is your other half. These are most memorable moments on both of your life and trust me after this temporary separation when you both meet after two months you can't imagine your level of happiness. It will increase love between both of you." She said in a soft voice.

"..and meet him before he leave for airport." She said patting my shoulder and leave the kitchen with a smile and milk bottle in her hand. I was standing there lowering my eyelids.

After Shivani di leave I made breakfast for everyone. Today is Govardhan puja and tomorrow is bhiya dooj but we all celebrating bhai dooj today because everyone is returning there places today. Anshul is also leaving for Jhansi tonight about 9 o'clock. He has a sessional exams in his college just after holiday.
........................................................................