37. Moving on from his memories

....Two years later....

Preeti's Point of view

"Sir.. here is the file you asked for." I put the file on glass table and look at the man sitting in front of me behind large glass table on a black leather chair.

"Thankyou dear." The man smiled looking at me.

His smile reached his eyes, still at this stage of his age. His wrinkled eyes and smile still shows how he is so much satisfied with his life.

Skin is hanging loosely from his cheeks and chin due to his age but he still feel young from his heart.

He checked every detail in the file closely. A satisfied grin appeared on his face.

"You know you are much qualified and experienced for this job." He said with a smile while looking at me.

He compliment me often when he is happy with my work. I smiled back to Mr. Mathew.

"Preeti....contact with Mittal motors and fixed the meeting." He said while closing the file.

I nodded my head and noted the information on my notepad.

"Anything else sir?" I asked looking at him.

"I want a coffee." He said, giving me his wrinkled smile.

I nodded my head and leave his cabin.

I firstly contact mittal motors and fixed the meeting at afternoon. Then I prepared his coffee with milk and no sugar.

It's been a year when I left saharanpur and joined PS AUTOMOBILES in it's Delhi branch.

I was so fed up by Priyanka's torture and saving myself, got molested by my former boss and especially I left saharanpur to run from his memories.

So when I came to know about the new MNC company PS AUTOMOBILES opening it's new branch in Delhi and hiring people for job with good salary I applied here for a job. But I was late for applying as a accountant, vacancy was already filled. But H.R. was impressed by my C.V and recommended my name further as a assistant of MR. Methew, the managing director of PS AUTOMOBILES.

Mr. Matthew took my interview and I got selected. I asked mummy papa for their permission and they gave me their permission happily. So here I am, working as an assistant of Mr. Mathew.

Mr. Matthew is very kind and polite towards me, not like my former boss. He treats me like his daughter. He is a father figure to me. I feel very comfortable around him.

I took his coffee and went to his office to give it to him.

"Sir here is your coffee without sugar as you like and I also fixed meeting with mittal motors at afternoon." I said while putting the coffee in his glass table.

"Ooo..thankyou..I don't know what will I do without you. You know you remind me of my daughter. She is older then you. But took care of me like you." He said to me with a fatherly tone.

"Where is your daughter live, sir." I asked him out of curiosity.

"She lives in U.k with her family." He said while sipping his coffee.

"..then why don't you live with her." I asked him.

"Oo..don't remind me dear." He said while putting the cup on a table.

"This is one of my college friend's son's company. He started it one year ago. He wanted a trustworthy and experienced person to handle it and I'm the most trustworthy and experienced person for him. So he choose me to handle its Indian branches and make me work at this period of age whereas I should play with my grandchildren." He chuckled and shake his head. I give him a small smile.