32. The Farewell

Preeti's point of view

I closed the wardrobe and walked to him. He look at me confusingly.

"This is for you." I said giving him a box.

"What's this." He asked me taking the box from me.

"A present for you. I bought it when I came to know that you are coming but never have a courage to give it to you." I said.

He opened the box, look at the watch then look at me. He took out the watch from the box and put the box on the table. Then he removed his wrist watch from his hand then gestured me to make him wear the new watch. I take the watch from him and make him wear.

"Do you like it." I asked him nervously.

"Like it..? I love it. This is the most beautiful gift I had ever received." He said looking at the watch then me.

"Keerti told me that you work in office at late hours. Don't be workaholic again, come home early, eat your food on time, and..." I stop in between. I don't know , should I tell him to call me on phone daily that we could talk everyday.

"..and?" He asked me.

"..and call me daily so we could talk everyday." I whispered and lower my head.

A strand of hair fell on my face. He came closer to me and tuck a strand behind my ear and make me look up. He looked at me very intensely. His heated gaze boring holes to my skin. He traced his thumbs on my lower lip and I felt warmth on my cheeks.

"I'm going to miss you so much, your eyes, your beautiful and innocent face, your blush and.." his gaze is held on my lips. "..and your lips." He looked into my eyes.

"I had never thought I can love someone that much. My life is never magical this before. You filled colours in my black and white life. You are too innocent to me. I don't wanted to loose you." He whispered. I saw his eyes started glossy again. He sniffed. His eyes is becoming red. His nose and ears turned into red shade.

"I wanted to protect you, make love to you. I wanted to full fill your every dream and hold you in my arms forever." He said in a shaky voice. A tear escape from his eyes. My eyes is also welled up in tears and they started falling like a river. A sob escaped from my mouth. I came closer to him and wipe his tear. He wiped mine with his thumb.

"I love you.." he whispered and start leaning in.

I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. He sucked my lower lip taking his own time to explore it. He put his hand on my waist and pull me closer. My hand make their way to his neck and pull him closer. Firstly he kissed me very slowly like he wanted to memorize them how my lips feel against his. But then he kissed me very passionately. I could hardly matched his pace. He lick my lower lip to asking for a permission and I gave him gladly. I take his tongue in my mouth and suck it. He tilted his head little and deep the kiss.

Eventually I broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen but he make his way to my jaw to my neck. My chest is heaving up and down due to harsh breathing. I move my face to side to give him more access. He kiss me softly and gave me open mouth and wet kisses. Then he make his way back to my face and kiss on my both eyes I felt something wet on my face then I realized tears is falling from my eyes. He sucked my tears by kissing them. Atlast he kissed me on my both cheeks and forehead then he pulled away.

I cup his face and make him to lean. I kissed him on his forehead then his right cheek. His hand is still on my waist.

"Take care of yourself. Don't skip your meals. Call me when you reached and I love you so much." I said and a new strain of tear escape from my eyes.