29. His inspiration

Preeti's Point of view

I put diye in every corner of terrace. I take last diya from the tray and put it on the railing and bent down to put it on the floor but it extinguished when I put it on the floor. Suddenly a hand came from behind me with a blown candle. I turn my head and look at Siddharth. He lit up diya again.

We both stand straight and look at each-other.

"Careful.." I warned Siddharth when candle's wax fell on his hand. But I was too late. He quickly drop the candle due to the sudden burning sensation. I chuckled at his reaction.

"You look beautiful when you smile. I'm going to miss this." He said, looking at me.

My smile faded and my eyes reflected his sad one.

"I wanted to spend every single second with you and wanted to create beautiful memories before we leave for New york." He said taking a step towards me. He take my hand in his and touched our forehead.

"Don't worry I meet you in your dreams every night until marriage." I said with a smile to lighten his mood and he chuckled softly.

"I wanted to ask you something?" I said while lowering my head.

"When everyone will sleep, can you come with me? I want to show you something." I said while tucking a strand behind my ear. I don't know what he thinks about me but I really wanted to show him my favourite place.

"Why..?? Are you planning to do some inappropriate things with me? Well I won't mind if you do." He asked me mischievously. I looked at him with a shock.

"What, no..no.. wo I just..it's okey if you don't want to come. It's alright." I said and turn to leave.

He chuckled and turn me around by my wrist and pull me closer by holding me by my waist.

"I will wait for you in my car when everyone sleep." He said. Our head is almost touching. I nodded my head.

He pulled me more closer to him. I put my both hand on his shoulder to support me.

"You look dead gorgeous today and giving me a hard time to keep my hands to myself. " He whispered in my ear in his husky voice and put his head in a crook of my neck and inhale deeply.

"Maa was right, After marriage I will not let you leave our room at least three month." He said.

He slowly trace his fingers on my bare stomach. I gasped when an electric spark is flowing in my whole body. My heart is beating fast and I clutched his shoulder tight. My nails are digging in his shoulder. He gave a soft kiss on my shoulder and touched my navel directly to his thumb and make small circles around it. I gasped when he take my earlobe in his mouth and bit it lightly and kissed me behind my ear. I hold him by his neck and pull his hair lightly on his nape.

He pull his head from my shoulder and start leaning in. He put his one hand on my left chick and push my hair back by tangling his fingers in my hair and pull me towards him.

His soft lips touched mine and he take my lower lip in his and lick it softly. It's not the deepest one kiss it's a innocent one.

"Happy diwali Preeti..." he said touching our foreheads.

"Happy Diwali.. I wanted to wish you in person since morning but I didn't get a chance. " I said lowering my head.

"Well, you get it now my love." He said and pull me for another lip kiss. As his lips was going to touched mine we heard a footsteps. We both pulled back immediately. I took a tray from the railing and walked from there.
........................................................................