4. First meet

"wake up.." Mummy was calling me while shaking my body.

"hmm..bus 5 minute mummy (only 5 minuets)" I replied her in half sleep while turning to the other side.

"Wake up Preeti.. aaj tumhe ladke wale dkhne aane wale hai.(Today kapoor's are coming), how much more you sleep". mummy is now shake my body harshly.

Hearing this I was wide awake and sit on the bed.

"What's the time?" I asked her hurriedly.

"It's 8 a.m already, now get up and get ready. They are coming any time soon." Mummy said and walk out from my room.

I get up from the bed and make my way to the washroom.
.........

When I came downstairs whole house looks like zoo. Everyone is walking here and there, doing the preparation to welcome kapoor's family.

"Preeti what are you doing there? Come help us." Shivani di called me from the hall.

My house neither big nor small, just perfect for 5 people. We already done all preparations yesterday, I wonder what kind of preparations are left.

"Yeah.. I'm coming." I replied her from the stairs.
...........

When the time passes my heart beat increased with the time, my hands are sweating, yes I'm that kind of nervous. I don't know what to do with my nervous. Clock reads 10 a.m of the morning. A car honked outside the house and I know they came.

Mummy, papa, anshul and jiju welcome them inside the house.

I was in my room sitting at the corner of my bed while Shivani di is in a kitchen helping with mummy and preparing snacks for the guests.

Shivani di came to my room and said "Go get ready. They come and don't worry everything will be fine."

Shivani di consoled me, sensing my nervousness .

I give her a small smile and get up to change my dress. I changed into my red net anarkali suit which fits me perfectly.

After changing into my dress I wear matching earing, heels and do a little makeup

After changing into my dress I wear matching earing, heels and do a little makeup. I set my dupatta in one shoulder. I wait in my room for someone to call me. I can't even tell my condition to anyone. I'm nervous like hell. I don't know what's wrong with me, I never feel nervous like this before even in my first job interview or first bord exam.

Shivani di and Anshul come to my room to take me to the downstairs. I was sitting at the corner of my bed. Shivani di hold my hand and said "Come, it's time to meet him."

I got up slowly and started walking towards the room's door.

"He is handsome." Anshul said to me mischievously.

I lower my eyelids and blush.

" stop pulling her leg, she's already nervous." Shivani di scold Anshul and hit his head.