69. EPILOGUE

Preeti's point of view

My hands are trembling and palms are turned to sweaty, heart is beating with its highest pase and I have a smile on my face. Butterflies dancing at the pit of my stomach and I fisted my palms.

A hand bigger than mine caught my fisted palms and I know it's my husband's hand.

I turned my head to him and give him a wider smile.

"Hold my hand, baby."

I hold his hand tightly and he intertwine our fingers.

"It's second time you are sitting in plane and you still don't use to it." He said amusingly.

"What should I do, I feel ticklish everytime in my stomach, whenever plane is about to took off or land. I can't control." I said while giggling when I felt a sudden wave of tickling in the pit of my stomach when plane finally land. It felt like a roller coaster ride.

Siddharth and I returning from our honeymoon and just land at a New York airport. He took me direct to our honeymoon from my pag phere ritual. He surprised me to take me maldives for our honeymoon.

Maldives is a very beautiful country. We both truly enjoyed our honeymoon. He took me to the sightseeing and first time I saw the ocean in my life and it look scary to me because I afraid from the deep water.

To much to my dislike and denial he took me to the scuba diving to erase my fear of deep water. We both also did paragliding together. I saw him surfing and swimming. He looked more hot and eye candy when he came from ocean showing his sculpture lean body to other. I am proud of him. There is nothing which my man can't do. He is a all rounder.

At day we both went to roam around the city, went to sightseeing and beaches and at night he make love to me every night and last two days of our honeymoon he didn't even step me out from our bed and make love to me non stop. When I threatened him, He said he can't get enough of me. It feel so good to be close to him . It feel like a dream to me.

"You are so cute like a baby." He said while unbuckling his seatbelt and then mine when plane finally land.
......

It took one another hour to reach his house or should I say our house. It's already evening when we landed to New york. He told me that their mansion is little far from the downtown because Maa wanted to live far from the noise of vehicle and city pollution.

In our way to home Siddharth told me every important thing like famous restaurant, mall etc. Though he will never let me come outside alone but still it's no harm to gain some extra knowledge or who knows one day i will decide to take a walk alone or get lost in this big city.

I looked at him and adore his beauty. He is wearing his sunglasses and some of his hair falling on his forehead covering his eyebrows.

Totally eye candy..

When he looked this handsome sometime I also wanted to kiss him senselessly.

When he doesn't look handsome.

My inner voice mocked me.

Peep...peep..

My chain of thoughts is broke due to the car honking.

Our Driver stopped the car in front of large black metal gate and honked two times.

Immediately four guards came and open the gate. I looked at the mansion and it's three times bigger than Malhotra uncle's mansion. The exterior the mansion is breathtaking.

A concrete road is go to there driveway. I turned to the garden and saw so many colorful flowers which I don't even know about their existence. Some gardners giving a water to plants and some of them cutting the dead leaves from the plant. I felt like I came to heaven or having a dream.