48. Her Family

Sid's point of view

"How many hearings it will required. We have all solid proofs against her then why it took too long it's been one year now and how dare she bring my dad's name into this." I bang my hand angrily on table. It's been two week i came to New york for my case which is very important to me.

"Sid relax you know how law works." Nick said looking at my angry face. I, Nick and my lawyer James are in my cabin discussing about my case. James is one of my and Nick's childhood friend. He lives in London. When he came to know about my arresting two years ago he took a next flight and helped me in my previous case and also helped me in my current case now.

"How would i keep relax. It's been fucking one year of this case. The one who ruined my life is still roaming around free. And now she bring my family into this I won't spare her. I want her behind the bar." I barked on him.

"Sid you are one of the strongest personality in the world. We present all our proofs against her but due to your previous case, jury is not satisfied. They think that you bought whole proofs against her. We want more solid proofs." James, my lawyer said.

"But coat gave him a green chit. He proved innocent." Nick said looking at james.

"I know but we need solid proofs like video or something to prove his side." James said.

I took my phone and dial the number.

"How much.." I said curtly.

"10 million dollar in cash." The person said in other line.

"Done..but I want the video in my phone right now with its original copy." I said.

"Okey..as money will transfer to my account I will send you the video with its original copy." The person said.

"Done.." I said and cut the call.

After that I called the account section.

"Sid what are you doing. With whom you are talking." Nick asked me looking at me.

"It's time to show her that two can play the game. This time she did a big mistake to drag my family in this. I was quit before but not anymore. She messed with a wrong person." I said while sending the account details to my account section.

"I' send you the account details transfer 10 million dollar in it." I said.

After some time my phone ring with a ping of message.

"It's time to play dirty." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Is this enough to put her behind the bar." I bring the phone in front of james and Nick. They both are looking at it with open mouth.

"Holy shit..." James said looking at the video.

"Why don't you bring this video before. You could prove innocent in your previous case without any effort." Nick asked me.

"I don't know about the video then. When i loosed my all hopes to win the case and waiting for my punishment One day her boyfriend came to me show me the video." I said.

"You mean he double crossed her?" Nick asked me.

"Yup..he placed the camera with recorders in a hotel room where she took me. She wanted to use him against me and she did but he play smart and double crossed her. " i said.

"Then what happened ?" James asked me curiously.

"He asked me money for exchange of video but i said No." I said.

"Why? My work would be easy if you give me this video before when she accused you a crime which you never did. It would be easy to prove you innocent in your previous case. I shouldn't have work my ass off to save you." James said frustratingly.