50. My birthday

Preeti's Point of view

Happy birthday to you...

Siddharth open the bedroom's door and come into a room with a cake in his one hand and a shopping beg in his other hand.

I totally forget that today is my birthday. I never celebrated my birthday. It's just a usual day for me.

Siddharth put the cake on bed in front of me.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He said while kissing me on my cheeks.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"I know many more things about you." He said while caressing my cheeks.

I looked at him lovingly. No one cares me that much he do to me. In Fact no one knows that today is my birthday and i never feel bad about that. But this man infront of me took care of my small things then how could i hate him. He is the most beautiful thing happen in my life.

He lit the candles on cake.

"Let's cut the cake." He said.

"Let's cut it together." I said with a small smile.

I the way he looked at me i can't read his emotions. His looked at me with beyond love and it is very pure.

He got up from the bed and set behind me. He put one hand on my stomach and with other hand We hold the knife together.

We blow the candles together and then cut cake. I gasped when his hot breath hit on my neck.

"Happy birthday baby.." he said and kissed me on my cheek.

I took a piece of cake and make him eat. Then he took the piece and make me eat.

"Mmmm...not too much..just little. " i said while taking a small bite of cake.

"Why..? Are you on dieting?" He asked me narrowing his eyebrows.

"No, just, i don't like cake." I said looking at him and he looked at me with shock.

"Don't look at me like that. I know i'm weird." I said while rolling my eyes.

"No, you are just unique, different from others." He said while chuckling softly.

I chuckled softly at his comment.

He got up from behind me and set in front of me on the bed.

He took out a small velvet box from a shopping beg and took out a beautiful pair of anklets.

"May I?" He asked a permission to make me wear it.

I forward my both legs towards him.

He took my right leg and click the anklet lock around my leg. I felt a electric current when his fingers touched on my leg. It looks very beautiful on my legs. They are a simple chain but a thin design in between a chain. He took my other leg and make me wear the another anklet on my left leg. I admire them closely.

"Do you like them?" He asked me.

"They are beautiful." I said still looking at them.

"I bought them when i decided to come to India but never got a courage to give them. Today is your birthday so this is the best occasion to give you that." He whispered with a small smile on his face.

"Thankyou.." i whispered with a smile on my face.

"Thank me later now go and change into this. I am dying to see you in this." He said while giving me a shopping bag.