40. His possessiveness

Preeti's Point of view

It's been two weeks, I worked for Siddharth as his p.a. It's become hard day by day to ignore him. I always tried to ignore him but he found excuses to talk to me and increase my difficulty to ignore him.

He changed a lot in two years. He snapped out on employees just their mere mistakes. He was not like this. He was the one who treat their employees well. Every female in our office try to catch his attention but he didn't give a damn to anyone.

Everyone is afraid of his 'don't mess with me area.' Sometimes I also afraid of him when he shout on employees, though he never misbehaved with me or raised his voice.

Everyday he offers me a ride for home but I didn't accept. He know I will not go with him but he ask me daily. When I refused his request I saw hurt in his eyes, like his eyes pleading me silently to come with him and talk to him.

My feelings is same as they are two years back but I don't want to show him. I don't want to hurt again, though I wanted to ask him many questions but I keep quiet because he already told me two years back he was not in love with me so I keep trying hiding my pain from him.

I look at him. He is setting beside my chair in the meeting room. His eyes is focused on the presentation. Suddenly his eyes met mine and I looked immediately on the screen. I saw from corner of my that his lips curled up into a soft smile.

After meeting everyone got up and started leaving. I also got up to leave but a manly hand hold my wrist tightly. I looked at the hand on my wrist and the owner of the hand. Siddharth is standing there casually like he didn't do anything. I tried to free my hand from him but he tight his grip on my wrist. Everyone left the meeting room only I and Siddharth left.

"Mr. Kapoor leave my hand." I said trying to free my hand on his grip.

"Don't call me that. I don't like it when you call me Mr. Kapoor. Call me Sid or atleast Siddharth." He whispered while pulling me towards him and touch his forehead on my side head.

"You are my boss. I can't call you by your name." I whispered slowly.

"Not for you princess. You don't know how much I missed you." He whispered in my ear. It makes me weak when he called me by loving names. Tears are welled up in my eyes.

"Please don't call me princess." I whispered back in my heavy voice.

He pulled his head from my ear and looked at me.

"Why?" He asked me with curiosity.

"Because this princess is broken. Her prince whom she loved so much was broke her heart and now she is no more princess to you. I have no right on you. I'm not yours now." I whispered in my shaky voice.

"You are always mine no matter what. No one has a power to change it. We have lot more to talk." He said while caressing my cheek.

I felt a anger boiled inside me. How could he say that I'm his, when he is married to someone else. He lost me two years back. Now I'm nothing to him.

"There is nothing to talk." I said angrily.

"Trust me baby there is lot more to talk between us." He said putting his hand on my waist.

"Stop calling me that." I said taking off his hand on my waist because his hold on me making hard to control my emotions.

"Why are you ignoring me past two weeks." He said holding my wrist again.

"No I didn't, I was just doing my work." I said and free my hand from his tight grip. I pushed him little by his chest. I take my notepad from table and run from there and Tears are falling down from my eyes.