60. Dance with him

Preeti's point of view

"Hhhuugghh....Don't scratch your face. You are ruining my art."

I laughed when Keerti groaned in irritation when puja scratch her face fifth time and ruin her makeup.

"I feel itchy." Puja said while scratching her face once again.

"Stay still otherwise I leave your face in half makeup. Then how you will impress Rishabh." Keerti smirked while applying a compact powder on puja's face.

"Wha..what are you talking about?" Puja stammered.

"What do you think? We didn't notice that you are have crush on Neha's di little brother Rishabh." Keerti smirked.

I suppressed my smile. We all know they both are having crush on each other. Whenever Rishabh sees puja he only look at her and same goes with puja.

Puja blushed hearing Rishabh's name.

"Now stop blushing like a new bride. I still have to do makeup of Preeti bhabhi." Keerti said while giving a final touch up to puja.

I feel batter after taking a short nap and now we are getting ready for DJ night. From upcoming two days will be DJ nights and everyone going to dance like maniacs. Football which Siddharth kicked with his full force hit me really hard and gave me a painful headache. My nose is still sore but it feel batter than before.

After sometime keerti is done with puja's makeup and told me to sit on a chair so she can do my makeup. Puja got up from the chair to change into her dress and I took a place where puja was sitting before.

"Bhabhi I will make a high bun of your hair and gave you bangs on forehead. It will look pretty in your lemon princess dress." Keerti said while looking at me through the mirror.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Do whatever you like."

"Trust me bhabhi, after I do your makeup and hair, you will give a hard time to bhayi. "

My cheeks turned into red immediately hearing about him.

Keerti grinned looking at my flushed face but didn't say anything further.

Keerti make a messy high bun of my hair with little bangs on my forehead and took out some strands from my bun which is falling on my shoulders and side face. She did a light makeup on my face as I like but highlighted my lips with red lipstick.

"Done.." keerti pull herself from my face and smile widely looking at her work.

"Now you can change into your dress."
She said while checking her makeup in mirror and apply extra coat of lipstick.

Suddenly we heard a faded sound of songs. Function is already start and we are getting late now.

"Bhabhi songs are started. I am excited to go down and wanted to dance like maniac." Keerti said with a wide smile on her face but her smile fell and she looked at me.

"But you need my help with your dress. It's okey I'll go after helping you." She said.

"No, it's okey. You can go. I will get ready by myself." I said with a smile.

"But.."

"Keerti i told you i will get ready myself and if i need your help I will call you." I said while picking up my dress from bed.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Hundred percent sure..and take puja with you." I said, looking at puja who just came out from bathroom after getting ready.

"Okey, but call me if you need my help. " keerti said while taking puja's hand and walked outside the room. I closed the door after they leave the room.
........................................................................