46. The party

Preeti's point of view

It's been two weeks of the incident. I still afraid going to washroom alone. When I went to washroom I afraid that kartik may be come from behind. So I mostly avoid to go washroom and if it's emergency I only go when someone is present there. After that day I daily have nightmares and I started taking my sleeping pills again. After Siddharth's arrival I don't know but I didn't need them. Though there is nothing between us but his presence give me some kind of peace.

When he said he still live me somewhere my heart start dancing in heaviness but somewhere it is still afraid that he will leave me again.

"Preeti.." I came from my dream land and stood up immediately after hearing his husky voice. I took a look his whole body. He was wearing a dark blue business suit and white shirt under it which was fit him perfectly. I wonder how a someone look so handsome at whole day. He has the most perfect sculpture body. I can imagine his abs under his shirt.

"You know I'm all yours." He smirked and chuckled softly. His dimple is visible when he smile.

Oh! God he has the most killer smile. Preeti get yourself girl.

"Huh!..." I looked at him dumbly.

"Nothing...Good morning sweetheart." He said while kissing me on my cheek. My cheeks turned into red of his affection. I look here and there if someone see us but only few people is present because it's still early morning for everyone to come office.

"You need to stop kissing me all the time." I said with a fake anger.

"Why...? Don't you like it." He asked me.

"No I like it.." I said absentmindedly.

"No..,no..I mean yes..no I mean..." hhhuuhhh this man is corrupting my mind now.

He chuckled at my action. He knows how his presence and every touch affects me.

"Don't stammered baby...I will grant your every wish...you don't have any idea how badly I want to kiss you.." he whispered in my ear husky.

I felt a chill run through my spin when his hot breath touch to my neck.

"But before that I wanted to win your heart." He said looking into my eyes.

I never understand Siddharth. What is going in his mind. Which kind of a game he is playing with me but I know one thing that I am slowly falling for his trap in his game. I don't know if it is right or wrong but I wanted to fell for his trap.

"Be ready at 6 p.m we are going out." He said while kissing me again on my other cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I said with a little pout while rubbing my cheek where he just kiss.

"Oh! Really...because you don't have any choice" he said while pulling me to his chest by my waist.

"... and don't pout.... Now I really wanted to kiss you." He said while coming closer to my face.

"Don't you dare.." I said while pulling my face away from him.

"Then say yes like a good girl otherwise I won't hesitate to kiss you in front of everyone." He whispered.

"Okey I will come with you..but I have one condition." I said looking at him.

"Anything for you.." He said to me with a smile.

"I will pay installments of my loan to you which you paid." I said.

"No.." he said while taking off his arms around me and I immediately miss his warmth.