34. His Ignorance

Preeti's Point of view

One month passed since Sid handling the company as CEO and it's been more then two weeks since we last talked to each other.

After handling the CEO post, as he said he may not be able to talk to me in initial days, we talked only five or 15 minutes daily. I didn't complain because I can understand this time period is very important for his career, to prove himself and came out from dad's shadow.

But after past two weeks he stopped talking to me. He always said he was busy and talked to me later but he didn't call me back not even text.

My mood is fall not hearing his voice, I was craving for hear his voice. At last I decided to call him after five days and he shouted on me. We had our first fight that day.

Flashback

It's been 16 days when Siddharth working as a CEO. As he said, he is very busy now a days. We talked daily but only 5 or 15 minutes. But he didn't call me last 5 days. When I called him he didn't pickup my calls not even replied my texts.

I asked keerti about him and she said he had been busy in his work, he will talk when he got time. I became restless day by day and the feeling of heaviness in my heart drive me crazy. Sometimes I felt like crying. I don't know what's this feeling is but it made me feel bad and Siddharth ignoring me make it worse. So I decided to call him until he will pick my call and talk to me.

It's 12.30 p.m of the night when I decided to call him.

Ring...ring...

Ring..ring...

The bell is kept ringing but he didn't pickup the call. I called him once again but he didn't pickup his phone this time also. But today I decided I don't give up until he will not talk to me.

Ring...ring...

Ring...ring...

I called him 16 times but he didn't pickup his phone. I was about to give up but my heart says try one last time.

I crossed my fingers and call him last time, try my luck..

Ring....ring...

Ring...ring...

Rung...ring...

When it's about to cut he picked up his phone on last ring. I became so happy atleast he picked his phone.

"Hello.." I said nervously.

"What the hell Preeti..Don't you understand I'm busy right now to pick your phone calls. It's not a rocket science to understand." He shouted on me at top of his lungs.

"Si...Sid..Siddharth.." I stammered. My eyes is welled up with tears.

"What Siddharth huh! I was middle of the important meeting with important investors and I came out to talk to you. I'm not free like you to talk to you I have big responsibilities on my shoulder. I don't want to talk to you. How difficult is this thing to understand. Now don't call me or text me until I call you back." He shouted on me and cut the call.

Tears are falling from my eyes continuously. He never talked to me like that before. I know he is busy these days. But how much it will take to just said 'hello' and talk me sincerely. I'm not saying to talk to me whole day or hours. I just wanted to talk him lovingly and wanted to know how he is doing.