33. The new owner of my company

PREETI'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been 20 days now when Siddharth leave for New York. The day when he reached to New York and forget to call me, that day when I reached home I received a red Roses with card and chocolates. That day mummy also teased me and I was blushing whole day and didn't come downstairs for dinner. When mummy, papa went to their room for sleep I ate my dinner.

We both talked on phone daily but can't talk much because of the time difference. He always call before going to office and after reach home and I do the same. In these days I came to know so many things about him and we got closer to eachother. But now we became desperate to be together. We both count wedding days on calendar. Sometime we do face time also.

Only 40 days left for our marriage and after that we both able to see each other, not in video call, we can see eachother in real. I will be known as Mrs. Preeti Siddharth Kapoor. The thought is enough to make me blush and butterflies dance in my stomach.

After diwali holiday nothing is changed in my office. Even Priyanka hate me than before, and our boss he is the same, nothing changed. But I wonder why my boss was being so polite to me from past week.

When kshama came back from her holiday I told her everything about the incident of office, what happen when I replaced her. She became happy to know that Siddharth teach a good lesson to them.

Today I came office late because of Siddharth. He was not ready to hang up the call. He wanted to talk to me more and as a result I'm late half an hour.

When I step inside my office floor, many people were gathered at a notice board and looking at something.

May be this was an important news about new policy or something. I should check.

When I was about to walk towards the notice bord a member of sub staff call me.

"Preeti mam, boss is calling you." He said.

Get ready Preeti for scolding for being late.

I nodded my head and walk towards his cabin.

I opened the door and asked for come in.

"You called me sir. Sorry sir for being late. I over slept today." I said lowering my head.

"It's Okey." He said.

I look at him shockingly. Is he had some mental fever. He used to shouting on me when I was late. What happened him now.

"Preeti,...aahhhmmm" he cleared his throat.

"Preeti...I'm so sorry for my past behavior. It will never happen again." He said.

I can see a sweat drops on his forehead like he is afraid of something.

I nodded my head. "It's Okey sir. Is there anything you want."

I'm not one of the person who hold grudges for someone else. I forgive them and if they don't feel guilty or continue their torture I simply ignore them.

"No, it's all I want to say. You may leave." He said politely.

I turn on my heal and leave from his cabin. Kshama came to me.

"What he said?" She asked me.

"It's weird. He didn't shout on me first time for being late and even He apologized to me for his past behavior." I said walking to my desk.

"What...? really..." she asked me shockingly.

"Preeti I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said such things to you. Please forgive me." Priyanka apologis to me with fake tears.