176: drenched

"Delicious smelling dude?" Casper echoed back raising a brow, then a pleased grin took over his lips his dimples forming on his cheeks. "Is that what you've been calling me all this time?" She swallowed thickly, wondering why his dimples seemed to turn her heart into a mess of goo. And he did smell delicious, his scent fresh and musky in the bathroom. It made her yearn to snuggle up against him and just drink in his smell.

"M-maybe, that or person-who-stole-my-knee-virginity," she blurted out blushing as his grin grew wider, his teeth blindingly white to her eyes. God, how was he so ridiculously handsome? A faint dusting of pink travelled across his tanned cheeks and his eyes grew warm with something more intimate. God, she was falling in love, again.

"You remember that. I'm sorry," he admitted softly. His velvety voice curling over the word beautifully as he shifted his weight. "But I would have to admit that I enjoyed it too much for our first meeting." His lips stretched into a smile. "And I've been keeping this with me ever since." He raised her earring in the air, letting the cheap crystal catch the light.

"My earring!" Amber's eyes widened at the familiar crystal then sobered at the thought of the other pair. The sad chipped crystal that she had tossed into the garbage. "Uh, I might have broken the other pair..." She winced. How embarrassing!

"Oh, then will you let me keep it?" Casper asked approaching her, his frame towering over her tinier one. He was the tallest in the group and he dwarfed her tinier body, tall enough to touch the ceiling, but not too tall to kiss her. She bit her lips at that thought. Stupid! Stupid Amber! "It reminds me of you, and it's been my lucky charm." He confessed running his finger over her promise ring.

He raised her hand then pressing a smooth, chaste kiss to her palm. She flushed, her belly filling with a thousand butterflies that brushed their soft wings against the lining of her stomach. His scent was overpowering in the closed bathroom, and it drugged her turned her into a mess of heat and need. He smelled good. Too good. They all did.

"You can," she murmured, entranced by the look in his eye and a flicker of colours that danced in those soft russet eyes. And her brain short circuited, fizzing to a stop at his scent and the sight of his dark eyes. "Thank you for taking the time to design my room," she spluttered out not knowing what the hell she could say. "T-thank you for being here with me." She babbled as he neared her, his eyes shimmery with a knowing look.

"My pleasure, baby girl." He hummed low in his throat, the sound escaping his lips in a mess of satin and silk. Rich and sweet like thick cream. His large hands were splayed over her hips as he held her close, and they moved up her skin, feather like touches that end with his hand on her waist. Hands that dragged her closer to his body.

His eyes were growing closer to hers now, so close that she struggled to focus on each dilating orb. He released her hand then from the safety of his interlaced grasp. It didn't matter really, for the soul band ensured that their wrists stayed locked together. But it made her heart leap upwards into her mouth, a touch of fear and excitement that coursed through her system. And then the tips of his hand was ghosting over her throat, running over her collarbone, and up her neck to cup her cheek, his thumb rubbing against the bone of her jaw.

And the look in his eyes was the rainbows hidden behind the clouds, the dance of light over a trickling stream and the glittering sea. And a throaty squeak snapped through her throat, ragged and raw with her need for something more. He paused at the sound, continuing to massage her skin, the hand on her waist tightening as he pulled her until he couldn't pull her any closer to his skin. And that was when she felt the thick length of his hardening cock pressed against her belly, a reminder of what she could do to him.