180:sinker

"You know what you're talking about, right?" Hikaru stammered out softly, his eyes darting about nervously.

They were seated on her new bed in a circle of seven. Amber was the only one completely relaxed, sprawled over the fluffy sheets, with a pillow under her chest as she lazily shuffled the cards. Her soulmates on the other hand, sat awkwardly on the bed; some cross-legged, others perched on their knees as if they were at some stupidly elaborate tea party. The formality was cute but not exactly what Amber was aiming for.

She wanted to see their need for her, not the wall that they had created to keep her away.

Amber simply raised a brow at Hikaru's question, giving him a small smile as she cut the deck calmly. If she wanted this then she couldn't chicken out, she needed to stay calm. She recited to herself in her head, praying that they wouldn't catch the tremble of her fingers. She needed to do this at least until they got the idea, at least until they fully understand that she wanted this as much as they did. That sex with them was no longer a demeaning act, no longer something that would solidify her status as a slut...But rather a final act of love.

Amber contemplated the option of being blunt about it. Technically, she could just shoot them the question. I'm horny as fuck, will you help me? Or as Miri had put it...I'm going to die from Soul Yearning if I don't get to ride your dick. She eyed her soulmates, her gaze dancing over each soulmate. Nah, she made a face as she continued shuffling the cards, they wouldn't go all the way with her with just that.

Her men were too matured and gentlemanly to do that, their chivalry would hold them back from doing what they truly wanted to do with her. It was their own unspoken promise, a pact that they made to ensure that she would never be hurt by their hands ever again. It was sweet of them to do so, but it made things a little difficult for Amber. She swallowed, biting on her bottom lip. It meant that she had to take the reins in the relationship, it meant that she had to be boss. And being boss was a little scary, it made her heart pound and her stomach squeeze and churn.

Ezra was the one with the biggest balls in the relationship and he had yet to fulfil his promise to her of 'cumming in her pussy'. She bit her lips to stop the snort that threatened to escape. She knew they wanted her more than anything. If the lust hidden within the darkness in their eyes wasn't obvious, then soulmate science would tell her that they were desperate from years and years of unresolved Soul Yearning.

She hadn't waited as long as they had and even then, the arousal that coiled deep in her belly was sometimes even painful. A gut-wrenching sort of need that turned her into a mess with an accelerated heartbeat, an aching clit and burning hot cheeks. How much worst must it be for them then? She wondered, her mind drawing to those needy wet dreams that once inflicted her mind before her soul bond had been torn apart.

Did they dream of her every night? She mixed the deck again. Even if they did end up touching her, even if they did end up making love with her, they would hold back. She knew they would. Because of their history together, they were horribly afraid of fucking up. They were afraid of hurting her, afraid of going too fast because they treasured her. Her heart pounded harder, beating faster as her chest filled with warmth.

And this was why Amber had to take charge.

"I know what I'm doing," Amber hummed, dropping the stack of cards on the bed. "Everyone knows how to play, right?" There was a pause in the air and Amber knew that they were exchanging glances, speaking to one another with their eyes. And she pretended that she didn't notice. Let them stew in their confusion, maybe it'll tug them in the right direction.